Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
85.71%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Lawrence County - Sept. 19
P-burg all the way Sester shoulf have a big game..
Boy, I don't know why we're even playng this game. Sounds like the posts before we played Belfry, and that ended up being a good game. I really think Pburg needs to take it easy this week and look past LC to their next opponent.
considering how Lawrence played againt Sheldon Clark last Friday in a game they were dominated I don't seeing the Blackcats having a real big problem so I will say P'Burg by at least two touchdowns.:letsparty
lawrencefan Wrote:Boy, I don't know why we're even playng this game. Sounds like the posts before we played Belfry, and that ended up being a good game. I really think Pburg needs to take it easy this week and look past LC to their next opponent.

Uh...

Prestonsburg next opponent will be Morgan Co.. Kinda argues against the Blackcats taking the Bulldogs for granted.

Besides, when have these two teams ever overlooked each other ? These two programs have a long history and usually knock the snot out of each other every time they play...regardless of the score.

Look for the Blackcats to predominantly run their offense out of the shotgun. Sheldon Clark absolutely KILLED Lawrence when they spread the field. I'm sure Coach Derossett took note of that.

Prestonsburg will need to concentrate on containing Lawrence Co.'s QB. The Bulldogs are most dangerous when the QB rolls out or pulls the ball down and runs.

Lawrence Co. IS good enough to win this one if Prestonsburg doesn't play a fundamentally sound game.
The Shepherd kid is a great ballplayer. Has he recovered from his high ankle sprain?
Pburg takes this one on a Clay Jamerson kick...since it is at LC and LC played Belfry close there i think it's gonna be a tight game.

PHS - 17
LCHS-14
Pburg 44
Lawrence 22
Prestonsburg in a landslide! Lawrence is to green yet to be ready for the Blackcats.
i will take p-burg in this one. but good luck to both teams