Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central: 2 - Pike Central: 0
Pike Central wins Freshmen 2-1 (on fire!) :flame:

But for upperclassmen, another loss for the VolleyHawks. Tonight Coach Reed tried something different by starting the JV on varsity and Varsity on JV because Varsity was losing while JV was winning. Overall it worked out good. Even though Varisty lost to LC's JV barely, PCHS JV held in tight with LC's Varsity a good 2 to 3 points the whole time. They tried hard and battled but came up short. Great strategy by Coach Reed. Both teams played really well
Congrats LCC Girls! Keep on Rolling!
[COLOR="Blue"]CONGRATS LCC;;
Pc did well tonight[/COLOR]
pc will get better were justing having soem rough times..when the time counts we'll be back in the game...
I was just wondering, How 4 seniors played on the J.V. last night for the hawks, When I thought in all high school sports that once you were a senior you were no longer allowed to play J.V, I know you can't in basketball, or football, So is volleyball not the same?.... As for them being made to play that way I think that was aweful, I know as seniors you are supposed to be the leaders, But alot of people don't know what all is going on, on that team, When you are treated in this way how do they ever expect them to do better,IMO, IMO, I will say it again, its only IMO, I think the coach played the very girls on varsity last night that she really and whole heartly wants to be the varsity, And I don't think she would give 2 hill of beans if the rest quit, Because like I said most people don't have a clue whats really going on, To all the seniors and juniors, We love you and beleive in you all as do we the rest of the team,You have so much talent and I for one hope you all get to show it, and I hope everyone of you get to shine....., you know sophomores have 2 more yrs, the seniors have no more, please stop the drama girls and the head coach, and play the way we all know you can, If I made anyone mad then I am SORRY, That was not what I meant to do , I want all people thats involved to get their acts together, Be a team, there is no I in team thank you for listen to a very down hearted fan..
Well, first of all, there is no rules in volleyball that states you can not play a senior on JV. Second of all, Coach Reed is the acting coach now due to per doctor's orders/restrictions Coach K isn't allowed to do any coaching for about 4 weeks, she hasnt' been for a week and probably be out rest of the year due to neck problems from a car accident, since season almost over, it was agreed to let asst. Coach Reed do the coaching and she is making all the decisions. So Coach Reed did want she felt she had to do last night and most all the parents backed her. Yes, we all believe the juniors and seniors have the talent and are better than they are playing, but there are problems among them that they are taking to the floor between the juniors and seniors. They have had team meetings on several occasion to try to work things out. So until they can decide themselves to play together as a team, then no they won't go far. Best wishes Coach K and hope you can get well soon.
All coaches have there own techniques for coaching, And all teams have problems im sure pc isnt the only team. The Seniors are very talented and when all this gets worked out. You will see how good pc really is ...
If...Then Wrote:Pike Central wins Freshmen 2-1 (on fire!) :flame:

But for upperclassmen, another loss for the VolleyHawks. Tonight Coach Reed tried something different by starting the JV on varsity and Varsity on JV because Varsity was losing while JV was winning. Overall it worked out good. Even though Varisty lost to LC's JV barely, PCHS JV held in tight with LC's Varsity a good 2 to 3 points the whole time. They tried hard and battled but came up short. Great strategy by Coach Reed. Both teams played really well

wow. that shocks me that the JV players kept up with Varsity. That should be an easy win, but i guess coach has to do what she.he thinks is best and it seems that in a wild card, coach reed ended better for this game. IMO tho.