Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys Mountain Middle Conference Pan-o-rama looking for teams
We are currently looking for teams wanting to play out conference teams in a 7th grade scrimmage and 8th grade scrimmage at our Pan-o-rama on Nov 22 at Belfry Middle School. Because of travel cost if you would like to play 2 games at each grade level we can accommodate that also.

Teams in the conference are -

Belfry
Johnson Central
Louisa
Magoffin Co.
Martin Co.
Paintsville
Pikeville
Virgie

Format will be 10 min. warm up, 2 - 20 min. halves, and 5 min. half time. score will be wiped clean at end of first half, clock stopping last minute of 2nd half.

Anyone interested in playing contact Bobby Varney @ [email=Bobby.Varney@Pike.kyschools.us]Bobby.Varney@Pike.kyschools.us[/email] or pm me on here.
Bumping this back up

If you want to play some of the best teams in East Ky. here is your chance.
I Know This Is Off Topic, But Betsy Layne Is Looking For Someone To Play The Week Of Dec. 10- 15. Asking Team To Travel To Our Place (the Dome).

Thank You, Coach Howard
606-422-7716
Sat. Nov. 8 At Mountain Christian Academy

Out of conference games

Contact Jack Jarrell
606-422-0958
EMAIL [email]vgainer0001@kctcs.edu[/email] this is the coach for whitesburg middle school. He needs some games.
If we all could post our e-mails we could get some more communication going.
BETSY LAYNE BOBCATS
MIKE HOWARD
[email]SCB_MIKE1@HOTMAIL.COM[/email]
NEXT Wrote:We are currently looking for teams wanting to play out conference teams in a 7th grade scrimmage and 8th grade scrimmage at our Pan-o-rama on Nov 22 at Belfry Middle School. Because of travel cost if you would like to play 2 games at each grade level we can accommodate that also.

Teams in the conference are -

Belfry
Johnson Central
Louisa
Magoffin Co.
Martin Co.
Paintsville
Pikeville
Virgie

Format will be 10 min. warm up, 2 - 20 min. halves, and 5 min. half time. score will be wiped clean at end of first half, clock stopping last minute of 2nd half.

Anyone interested in playing contact Bobby Varney @ [email=Bobby.Varney@Pike.kyschools.us]Bobby.Varney@Pike.kyschools.us[/email] or pm me on here.

Is this still on??
yes
I'll see if I can talk Morgan into playing in it, as long as it doesn't conflict with any of their regular-season games.