Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Co. 47 - Hancock Co. 0
Final
Congrats Green Co
Congrats Green Co.
In another tread some one said Green County played bad but winning 47-0 doesnt seem like to bad of a game to me.
bac2369 Wrote:In another tread some one said Green County played bad but winning 47-0 doesnt seem like to bad of a game to me.
They started slowly and turned the ball over a couple times deep in their own territory, but their defense turned HC away. GC had over 400 years rushing and after the early moments of the 2nd quarter, the game was not in doubt.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Hazard started out very slowly offensively. it was 7-7 at half , but they picked it up and won 47-13.... it could have been do to a very physical game that both green county and hazard played saturday.... and it was around 115 degrees on the turf. Both teams could of still been a little shook up...
Too Good Wrote:Hazard started out very slowly offensively. it was 7-7 at half , but they picked it up and won 47-13.... it could have been do to a very physical game that both green county and hazard played saturday.... and it was around 115 degrees on the turf. Both teams could of still been a little shook up...

I would agree with that statement 110% And Green Co. played down to Hancocks level.