Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much for "Bush's War"
Oh how how forgetful and hypocritical some can be. Some say no more Bush. I say no more Dems! They supported the war on Iraq!

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
Beetle01 Wrote:Oh how how forgetful and hypocritical some can be. Some say no more Bush. I say no more Dems! They supported the war on Iraq!

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv

No one is saying that democrats didnt vote on the war, weve just been saying that bush, and his administration lied to the whole world about the reasons for the war.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:No one is saying that democrats didnt vote on the war, weve just been saying that bush, and his administration lied to the whole world about the reasons for the war.

Bush and Congress had access to the same intelligence...you're never going to get anything close to the facts getting all your info from ultra-liberal websites.
Bush did not lie to congress, those people had the same briefings as did Bush. They all felt Saddam was a threat, and rightfully so. He was a threat. Was he a part of 9-11 no. We can't go back and stop 9-11. We can try and stop future attacks, and a lunatic dictator who has used WMD's as many as 10 different times is someone we can't have in the world today. If Saddam would have just allwed weapons inspectors full access we might have seen he had no WMD's. However he did not. If he had no WMD's he sure wanted everyone to think he did. You put that with intelligence agency's telling you he is pursuing more, and you have the Iraq war.

If the French, Russians, and chinese weren't making a killing of the oil for food program by violating the UN resolution. They may have been behind us and we may have been able to get inspectors in and avoided this all together. Things didn't work that way and we acted on what we knew we had to do.
jetpilot Wrote:Bush and Congress had access to the same intelligence...you're never going to get anything close to the facts getting all your info from ultra-liberal websites.

lol, would you please stop with the silly "ultra-liberal" crap. And im not going to get into a debate about this. I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. Just leave it at that. These "debates" go nowhere.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:lol, would you please stop with the silly "ultra-liberal" crap. And im not going to get into a debate about this. I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. Just leave it at that. These "debates" go nowhere.

I wasn't debating, I just gave you a simple fact that they had the same intelligence. Beetle told you also, you just don't want to hear it.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:lol, would you please stop with the silly "ultra-liberal" crap. And im not going to get into a debate about this. I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. Just leave it at that. These "debates" go nowhere.

That's the liberal answer I hear every time you present them with facts. "Ill believe what I want to believe"

What, are we 7? and arguing over if Santa Claus is real?
BTW there is no debate to it, you can hear the words right out of the mouths of the leaders of the Democratic party.

The Dems saw public opinion fall and since have tried to pin it on Bush and Repubs to win elections.
Beetle01 Wrote:Bush did not lie to congress, those people had the same briefings as did Bush. They all felt Saddam was a threat, and rightfully so. He was a threat. Was he a part of 9-11 no. We can't go back and stop 9-11. We can try and stop future attacks, and a lunatic dictator who has used WMD's as many as 10 different times is someone we can't have in the world today. If Saddam would have just allwed weapons inspectors full access we might have seen he had no WMD's. However he did not. If he had no WMD's he sure wanted everyone to think he did. You put that with intelligence agency's telling you he is pursuing more, and you have the Iraq war.

If the French, Russians, and chinese weren't making a killing of the oil for food program by violating the UN resolution. They may have been behind us and we may have been able to get inspectors in and avoided this all together. Things didn't work that way and we acted on what we knew we had to do.
History has already shown that you are dead wrong about this one. There were plenty of people, "Joe Wilson", "Richard Clark" and "Valerie Plame" that knew that information to be false!
jetpilot Wrote:I wasn't debating, I just gave you a simple fact that they had the same intelligence. Beetle told you also, you just don't want to hear it.
If you really believe this you have no idea what you are talking about.
DevilsWin Wrote:If you really believe this you have no idea what you are talking about.

Wrong answer, but thanks for playing. There will be a nice parting gift....
You are saying Wilson and Plame (2 kooks) knew the truth, but only shared it with Bush but not their fellow ultra-liberals? Get real.
jetpilot Wrote:Wrong answer, but thanks for playing. There will be a nice parting gift....
You are saying Wilson and Plame (2 kooks) knew the truth, but only shared it with Bush but not their fellow ultra-liberals? Get real.
Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Kooks huh? I guess the former Ambassador to Iraq and a CIA operative know less about the issue of WMD's in Iraq than You, Beetle, Rush and Hannity. Smile

LOL
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:No one is saying that democrats didnt vote on the war, weve just been saying that bush, and his administration lied to the whole world about the reasons for the war.

I don't think he lied, I just think he was mis-informed. The CIA has lost alot of credibility under this administration.
vundy33 Wrote:I don't think he lied, I just think he was mis-informed. The CIA has lost alot of credibility under this administration.
He was too busy hanging with Barney and cutting down trees in Crawford on vacation to keep up with the intelligence.
well this topic took the ignorant path as soon as the libs showed up.

Say what you will, you can hear it coming out of all your heroes mouths. They were as much for the war as Bush. And its not because "Bush Lied" lol
Beetle01 Wrote:well this topic took the ignorant path as soon as the libs showed up.

Say what you will, you can hear it coming out of all your heroes mouths. They were as much for the war as Bush. And its not because "Bush Lied" lol

I have no political heroes, and it speaks volumes about you if you look up to politicians.
Beetle01 Wrote:well this topic took the ignorant path as soon as the libs showed up.

After 9/11, democrats were afraid to vote against a war they suspected was a little trumped up. Republicans were eager to hawk the war because it meant political capital to use in the "weak on defense, national security" front. Lyndon Johnson lied about VietNam. Richard Nixon lied about Cambodia. No one party, no one political philosophy has any kind of monopoly on dishonesty. In politics, lying has a whole other definition than the Average Joe does.
DevilsWin Wrote:Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Kooks huh? I guess the former Ambassador to Iraq and a CIA operative know less about the issue of WMD's in Iraq than You, Beetle, Rush and Hannity. Smile

LOL

You are showing beyond a shadow of a doubt you don't know anything about this topic. Plame was an office worker and everyone who knew her knew she worked for the CIA. Her husband was a political hack and nut job. They didn't have a clue what Saddam's capabilities were. Saddam wouldn't let the UN inspectors do their inspections inside IRAQ and you think Wilson and Plame knew more than the UN inspectors? Unbelievable. Rolleyes

SmileSmileSmile
jetpilot Wrote:You are showing beyond a shadow of a doubt you don't know anything about this topic. Plame was an office worker and everyone who knew her knew she worked for the CIA. Her husband was a political hack and nut job. They didn't have a clue what Saddam's capabilities were. Saddam wouldn't let the UN inspectors do their inspections inside IRAQ and you think Wilson and Plame knew more than the UN inspectors? Unbelievable. Rolleyes

SmileSmileSmile
:Clap: Where do you get this stuff? Everything they purported to be true has been proven true. Your contentions however have been proven false. Don't you watch CSPAN???????
DevilsWin Wrote::Clap: Where do you get this stuff? Everything they purported to be true has been proven true. Your contentions however have been proven false. Don't you watch CSPAN???????

What did they purport? You don't even know.Smile Don't respond in any way except what you think they purported.
jetpilot Wrote:What did they purport? You don't even know.Smile Don't respond in any way except what you think they purported.

The notion silly!
Hello!?!?!?!?!? Do the words Yellowcake, Uranium or Niger ring any bells?????:lmao:
DevilsWin Wrote:The notion silly!
Hello!?!?!?!?!? Do the words Yellowcake, Uranium or Niger ring any bells?????:lmao:

A guy went to Niger and you make him an expert in Iraq??? Only liberals!!!Smile

Rolleyes
Good job guys.

Another one closed because no one can seem to talk to one another with an ounce of maturity.l