Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Legally Changing his Last Name
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson, is legally changing his last name to "Ocho Cinco".

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...nfl,100528

Smile
LMAO what an idiot!
As good as Chad Johnson is, he will never win a Super Bowl no matter where he goes, because he might be the biggest Cancer in the NFL. The guy is an idiot.
I think it is funny and makes it even better when people take him so seriously... I think he adds some flavor to the league. it isn't like he said he wasn't going to play if they didn't let him do this.
He just did it so his jersey could say Ocho Cinco on the back! LOL
That is just crazy, but you couldnt expect nothing less from Chad Ocho Cinco.
If you look up fool in the dictionary Im sure chad johnsons picture would appear next to the definition. You never saw Jerome Bettis legaly change his name to "The Bus". Thats why Jerome will be in Canton in 2 more years and when ocho cinco retires he'll just be "That idiot who changed his name".
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If you look up fool in the dictionary Im sure chad johnsons picture would appear next to the definition. You never saw Jerome Bettis legaly change his name to "The Bus". Thats why Jerome will be in Canton in 2 more years and when ocho cinco retires he'll just be "That idiot who changed his name".

Perfectly said my friend!!! Besides, he isn't even saying 85 right in spanish, lol.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Perfectly said my friend!!! Besides, he isn't even saying 85 right in spanish, lol.

Ochenta cinco sounds too girly.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Ochenta cinco sounds too girly.

You do have a point!! lol
I love one of the comments that was left on the article. Said good for him, let him change his name and then get traded to another team and have a different jersey number.
-STAT- Wrote:I love one of the comments that was left on the article. Said good for him, let him change his name and then get traded to another team and have a different jersey number.
That would be hilarious!
Wow...
This guy is a joke and a *******. He is nothing but an attention craver and like Nubb16 said, hes a cancer. If cincy would get rid of him, maybe they could concentrate on making the team better and not having to worry about what kind of stunt he will pull next. IMO he is a way worse teammate to have than Terrel Owens could have tried to be.