Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland vs Russell
I know its early but can not wait. Who do you think will show up ready to play? I will give my prediction later on this week or something, But should be a good game.
Both teams have their best defensive units for some time. Both teams are also coming off of relatively easy victories against teams with subpar talent in comparison. The first edge I would give to Russell for the simple fact that the game is being played at Henry R. Evans stadium. I believe this edge is quickly equated and surpassed by the fact that Ashland is coming off an Open week so they have had 2 full weeks to prepare for Russell's Wing-T offense. Another nod that goes to Ashland is in the "playmaker" category. Russell comes in with 2 playmakers, WB/RB Kasey Clark and QB Tommy Brown. Ashland comes in with QB Ian Holbrook, FB Tyler Relliford, WR/RB Matt Thomas, and WR Drew McDavid. Should be a good game come Friday night in Russell. I believe the game will stay very close through the first half with Ashland making better adjustments and wearing down the Red Devil defense in the second half. My prediction:

Ashland - 26
Russell - 13
Ashland
Ashland
Ashland
Gonna be a muddy game Smile should be good i take ASHLAND on this for some odd reason something is tellin me that it is the yr of the tomcats.
Ashland in a tight low scoring ball game.
Forcast for friday slight rain so field will be muddy. Smile
Ashland
I believe Ashland is very prepared for this game. I know coach Hart has had them out during the off-week preping them up for Russell's offense. It will be low scoring but Ashland's D will take over thisgame.