Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rook!
Does anyone know a website you can play on??:rockon:
www.duelboard.com

It's free and they call it Raven though.
I am the greatest ROOK player of all time.......that is all.
NEXT Wrote:I am the greatest ROOK player of all time.......that is all.

LOLOL...... I have been playin ROOK since you were in diapers... :p

J/K.... But I do love to play it whether it be online or in person... I do PREFER sittin around a table with friends though!! Cool

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
OffTheHook Wrote:www.duelboard.com

It's free and they call it Raven though.
How do you join on there? Everytime Ive tried it says I cant.
rook is a great game.
Yahoo is where I play at.
i will try yahoo.
NEXT Wrote:I am the greatest ROOK player of all time.......that is all.
Well, I'm the worst. I don't play enough to be good at it, and when I do play I always end up making my partner mad at me for making a stupid play. The problem I have with Rook is that you have to watch/remember every major card that is played so you can play the correct card later. But that makes it a mental job and takes the fun out of it. After working in the office all day one doesn't need anymore mental chores. Give me a card game that's somewhat more relaxing after a hard day at work.
vundy33 Wrote:Yahoo is where I play at.
I cant find it on yahoo.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Well, I'm the worst. I don't play enough to be good at it, and when I do play I always end up making my partner mad at me for making a stupid play. The problem I have with Rook is that you have to watch/remember every major card that is played so you can play the correct card later. But that makes it a mental job and takes the fun out of it. After working in the office all day one doesn't need anymore mental chores. Give me a card game that's somewhat more relaxing after a hard day at work.

To be good at any card game you need to remember whats played.

You play Hold'em?
<---------- Is the greatest Rook player of all time.

All others are just pretenders to the crown.
NEXT Wrote:To be good at any card game you need to remember whats played.

You play Hold'em?
I rarely play any kind of card game. I used to play Rummy and Set-Back (which is kind of similar to Rook in that you make a bid of up to 7, make trumps of either hearts, clubs, etc, and must use both jokers in the game), but don't even do that anymore. Also played 5 and 7 card draw poker when I was younger, but haven't played that in years either.