Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Corbin predictions
I look for Corbin to get shut out, pikeville's defense is just too tough... :?:
El Enano Enojado Wrote:I look for Corbin to get shut out, pikeville's defense is just too tough... :?:

Pikeville's defense is good but they won't shut out the Redhounds in Corbin...in fact Pikeville is going to have to catch some breaks to win the game.
PHSFAN Wrote:
El Enano Enojado Wrote:I look for Corbin to get shut out, pikeville's defense is just too tough... :?:

Pikeville's defense is good but they won't shut out the Redhounds in Corbin...in fact Pikeville is going to have to catch some breaks to win the game.

A good defense swarms to the ball, doesn't arm tackle, and sets the tone early. One game, no results, so I see their D just being average at this point.
I agree they have alot of improving to do druing non-district play.. We should get a better reading on each of these teams this week.
I thought that Pikeville did swarm to the ball....but like you said they tried to bring players down with arms...
Corbin 24 Pikeville 22
I have decided not to go to the game QQ so Pikeville will have a chance to win the game so I will be looking forward to the updates.
Hmmm 34-0 lol what happened 2 that 2-3 touch down loss every1?