Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ South Floyd perdictions
Well I havent heard anything about South Floyd are they any good? But I think that valley will get another win in this one
I didnt get to watch them. But I heard they didnt have much trouble at all with Magoffin County.

South Floyd did lose alot last year but Donnie allways makes the best of what he has. I think he moved Justin Slone to running back. He is a big and fast kid with good hands. Ethan Johnson also moved is in the backfield. THis kid is a good athelete with good speed.

I feel this game will be close game. Neither team will blow out the other. Ill take South Floyd by a td.

36 SF
30 SV
OF course they have another exceptional athelete at QB by the name of Ryan Johnson. So their offense should be high powered again this year. I feel they will struggle again on defense.

But best of luck to both Mountain teams
I think that the Raiders will pull out another victory but it won't be as easy as the Magoffin county game but coach Daniels should have the raiders ready to play come friday.
Valley by 3 tds but they better not over look SF like they did er or they can again be in for a long night
South Floyd in a close one
Donnie Daniels is a class act , but if the'' real'' Shelby Valley team shows up,the Radiers will be in for a long, long night. After a lack-luster preformance on offense against an inferior but scrappy East Ridge team, I look for the wildcats to come out and make a statement thats a week past-due. It wouldn't surprise me to see Valley's offense put up over 45 points and amass over 450 total yards of offense, and the smothering defense that the wildcats run,may get their first shutout. Good luck to both teams and if the valley dwellers are looking past the South Floyd team then it could be an entertaining game...but if their prepared to take care of buisness, then it should be over in less than a half.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Well Valley should get a BLOWOUT with play sf! Magoffin county is not a good team but they will come up and hit ya. If valley over looks them like they did with er it will be another long night for them, but I say that the wildcats will come out with a huge statement and score the points they didn't against er! :!: :!: :!:
SV didn't look good at all in the Pike County Bowl..If you want to be a good football team you have to EASILY take care of teams like East Ridge. However SV did look good on defense and did have some good looking players. The fullback is a load and the HB is pretty good. I don't know what South Floyd will have but I expect them to be ready.

SV 22
SF 16
You can count on Donnie Daniels having his team ready. 8)
South Floyd 24
Shelby Valley 20
SV 36
SF 30
There is really no excuse for the pitiful display that SV put on in the pike county bowl, however theres no excuse for automatically assuming that SF can roll the Wildcats off the field. I'm assuming the heat delay really destroyed the Wildcat's adrenaline rush for the game, at least lets hope. I'm saying Valley can pretty well pick their score against these guys. Valley don't let me down...

SV 35+
SF 14
War Chief Wrote:Donnie Daniels is a class act , but if the'' real'' Shelby Valley team shows up,the Radiers will be in for a long, long night. After a lack-luster preformance on offense against an inferior but scrappy East Ridge team, I look for the wildcats to come out and make a statement thats a week past-due. It wouldn't surprise me to see Valley's offense put up over 45 points and amass over 450 total yards of offense, and the smothering defense that the wildcats run,may get their first shutout. Good luck to both teams and if the valley dwellers are looking past the South Floyd team then it could be an entertaining game...but if their prepared to take care of buisness, then it should be over in less than a half.

If SV Has 450, SF will also have in the 450 range. If SV scores 45, SF will score right with them..IMO. You can count on that. I think the team that controls the TOP will win. I dont think either teams have a very strong defense. I hope you guys dont under estimate the raiders offense. Cause Donnie will have them boys scoring alot this season. He always does.
torQQue Wrote:[

If SV Has 450, SF will also have in the 450 range. If SV scores 45, SF will score right with them..IMO. You can count on that. I think the team that controls the TOP will win. I dont think either teams have a very strong defense. I hope you guys dont under estimate the raiders offense. Cause Donnie will have them boys scoring alot this season. He always does.

What's ''you guys''???? I watched the pike county bowl games, and IMO Valley has a very good defense. In all honesty, I think their bookoo's better than last year.(that means ''awhole lot better'') IMO, South Floyd will have a very hard time moving the ball, I'll be very impressed if they get over 150 YARDS RUSHING. My prediction; SHELBY VALLEY---48
SOUTH FLOYD-----14
War Chief Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:[

What's ''you guys''???? I watched the pike county bowl games, and IMO Valley has a very good defense. In all honesty, I think their bookoo's better than last year.(that means ''awhole lot better'') IMO, South Floyd will have a very hard time moving the ball, I'll be very impressed if they get over 150 YARDS RUSHING. My prediction; SHELBY VALLEY---48
SOUTH FLOYD-----14

I'm appologize about the "you guys." I assumed you were a SV fan.

To be honest, I would be highly shocked if the Raiders are held to 150 yards. I'm not doubting that SV is greatly improved and SF definitely is not as talentad as they were last year. SV may win the game. But I will assure you they will not hold the Raiders to 150 yds. I would be surprised if they even held SF under 300. But well just have to wait and see.

Obviously in this match up SF is my favorite team. I would not be disappointed to see SV perform at the level you speak of. It would be good to see them capable of competing with the likes of Pburg, Belfry and even Pikeville.
i would really like to see the Raiders do well and win this one but it si goin to be tough. SV by 12
Shelby Valley
South Floyd should breeze by...Valley was way disappointing against East Ridge...
Valley by 3 or more TD's. SF is a good team and so is SV but i think SV is a better team. SV will move the ball when they plz. Lets just hope penalty's dont get in the way of either team this week.
No way G-Hon...

SV barely got by East Ridge...SF is really an up and coming program in the mountains...