Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCU lineman camp is next week
What local teams are planning on attending this camp on June 11-13?
We at Pikeville will be taking around 10-12 to the camp this year.
It's a really good camp. LCC has a couple of guys going.
Coach Damron said they were like 230-250 kids attending the camp this year!
RedSeal Wrote:Coach Damron said they were like 230-250 kids attending the camp this year!

WOW!! That would be a huge camp, last year I think there was a maximum of 150 kids.
I went last year and besides team camp it was the hardest 3 days of my life. I learned a heck of a lot though and strongly reccomend it. As far as I kno, were sending our lineman down---were at EKU lineman camp this week...and next i guess is KCU!! lol Board drills, and battle of baghdad will be goin down..haha
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I went last year and besides team camp it was the hardest 3 days of my life. I learned a heck of a lot though and strongly reccomend it. As far as I kno, were sending our lineman down---were at EKU lineman camp this week...and next i guess is KCU!! lol Board drills, and battle of baghdad will be goin down..haha

It is definitely a tough camp. It really means something just to go through it.
I was going to to to this camp this year but i live 2 hours away from KCU and I really wasn't ready for it. Meaning I was out of shape and everything (I know, no excuse) but I will be attending the UK lineman camp June 18.
Driving from Grayson to Morehead today, it was quite a sight from I-64 to see all those kids in uniform out on the field. It was pretty impressive. Now if we can just get that stadium built...
KCU82 Wrote:Driving from Grayson to Morehead today, it was quite a sight from I-64 to see all those kids in uniform out on the field. It was pretty impressive. Now if we can just get that stadium built...

When that stadium does get build, that campus will be a special place to be on Saturdays.Wink