Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Playlist
What are you listing (music-wise) too before the big game?
I like to listen to Riot by Three Days Grace, any Metallica, AC/DC, Lil Wayne, and some other stuff. Gets me pumped up alot!! Oh yeah, and some Guns N Roses!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:I like to listen to Riot by Three Days Grace, any Metallica, AC/DC, Lil Wayne, and some other stuff. Gets me pumped up alot!! Oh yeah, and some Guns N Roses!!

Welcome to the Jungle never gets old. Especially when it's played over the loudspeakers right before kickoff or when everybody's stretching.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Welcome to the Jungle never gets old. Especially when it's played over the loudspeakers right before kickoff or when everybody's stretching.

Never man. Oh, And I forgot one that probably gets me more pumped up that anything. Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!! Man that is awesome to listen to!!
Thunderstruck, Enter Sandman, 18 And Life, Crazy Train, C*m On Feel The Noize, Boondocks, Paradise City, Final Countdown And The Nfl On Cbs Theme Called Posthumus Zone, I Listen To It Over And Over Again
Starting in my junior year, the guys in the locker room usually played some rap b.s. so I would usually listen to my CD player (didn't have an iPod back in ('99-'03).

I can't remember everything I listened to back then, but I know a few were:

"Du Hast" - Rammstein
"The Kids Aren't Alright" - The Offspring
"Walk" - Pantera
"Thunderstruck" - AC/DC
"Back in Black" - AC/DC
"Days of the Phoenix" - AFI
"Readyfuels" - Anberlin
"94 Hours" - As I Lay Dying
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"Around the World" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Down" - Stone Temple Pilots
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:Thunderstruck, Enter Sandman, 18 And Life, Crazy Train, C*m On Feel The Noize, Boondocks, Paradise City, Final Countdown And The Nfl On Cbs Theme Called Posthumus Zone, I Listen To It Over And Over Again

Do you know what the theme on fox is called?
Nah man but you could probably research it and find out or I will after my practice, but Ill be back on in a couple of hours.
Here is a link to a website that you can download it at http://www.televisiontunes.com/NFL_on_Fox.html
, It doesn't sound like the original its slowed down a bit...IDK....But if you have limewire you could probly search it.
Jshort5 Wrote:Here is a link to a website that you can download it at http://www.televisiontunes.com/NFL_on_Fox.html
, It doesn't sound like the original its slowed down a bit...IDK....But if you have limewire you could probly search it.

Ok, thanks
When I played I liked these songs
"One"-Metallica
"Sad But True"-Metallica
"Hit The Lights"-Metallica
"Seasons in the abyss"-Slayer
"Walk"-Pantera
"Keep 'em Seperated"-Offspring
"Paradise City"-GnR
"Were Not Gonna Take It"-Twisted Sister
And the opening to the song Shoots and Ladders-Korn
ladies and gentlemam.....Saliva
well I kinda liked to listen to anything AC/DC or some rap, but my favorite was listening to the Bittersweet symphany!
RedSeal Wrote:well I kinda liked to listen to anything AC/DC or some rap, but my favorite was listening to the Bittersweet symphany!

Thats a good song. I like that Nike commercial that was out a long time ago that had that song in it.
classic rock and rap
You can never get enough of Patsy Cline! She rocks!......LOL

I like to hear: Metallica (One)
AC/DC (Thunderstruck)
Queen (Another One Bites the Dust)
Nellie (Here Comes the Pain)
yeah patsy cline's alright but we kinda favor dolly parton.
Anything hard rock....Coal Chamber, Metallica, Ac Dc, Staind, Rammstein...anything that gets me pumped and ticked off.

The number 1 pump up song before every game for all of us linemen over here at hazard is Shoots and Ladders by Korn.
really hard music, like it dies today,haste the day,underoath, norma jean, drop dead gorgeous, u kno bands like that
dfblackcat53 Wrote:yeah patsy cline's alright but we kinda favor dolly parton.

LMAO