Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has The Worst Luck On The Planet?
Who has the worst luck on the planet?

If you guessed anyone but me, you're wrong.

If you remember back to the thread where I had that minor surgical procedure with no anesthetic because a.) I don't like the thought of being on a drug that makes me not be able to control what I'm doing, even if for a only a day, and b.) my last exam to graduate is tomorrow, and I couldn't not be functioning properly for it.

So, I'm like "Ok, let's do this." I sit back, bite a towel, and the doctor goes into my leg with 6(?) inch needles aand starts feeling around for my nerves and veins. Well, the more he moves this needle around, the more it hurts, horribly. He does that for a good 10 minutes with me wanting to scream, then he pulls it out, game over, right?

Nope, he couldn't find the nerve, so he has to go in again, can't find it again. Third time's a charm, right?

Nope. He couldn't find the nerves for anything, and I quit counting after the tenth miss, but I know there was at least three more. So, I'm left with all these holes and scars in my leg, it still hurts a very large amount because he tried to put chemicals in my nerves and missed, and my toes still curl under, making it very hard to walk (I can't walk much as is.

So, now I have to walk across the stage next week at graduation with my toes all curled under.............. wonderful.

Sorry, just needed to vent because, on top of all that, I have my last exam of the year tomorrow and I need to pass in order to graduate May 10th.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'm sorry to hear that for you buddy, I'm sure that you will do great on your exam, just don't let things like this get to your head.
wow man that sucks, I hope everything works out good for you. Good Luck with the final, I know I am going to need it for my project due tomorrow lol
I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you and that you pass your final. Good luck on it!
Ugh, just the thought of the needle hurts, but besides that goodluck on your exams, you'll be alright.
Ok, just as if that luck wasn't bad enough, I type a 15 page paper, and then the next morning I had to take my laptop to the computer lab to print it out because my email wasn't working so I couldn't email it to myself and I don't have a printer. So I get out of the shower, I have 5 minutes to get to class and I go to turn off my computer, it says "installing updates, do not turn off computer," so I wait 2 minutes and decide that it always does this other times and I turn it off with nothing happening. So I'm just like "Ok," and turn it off before it finishes, but apparantly it was a major update, and was in a bootloop where it would start to load up and then just restart all over again.

This is wonderful- I have no way to fix this and it has my last final to graduate on it, not to mention all my pictures and my PowerPoint which is going to be my job forever. Long story short, they got it working after a day and a half.

But thanks, I think I did alright on all of it, and it looks like I'm going to be a 2008 college graduate.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Well congrats on becoming a College Grad! I know I can't wait till that day!
BFritz Wrote:Ok, just as if that luck wasn't bad enough, I type a 15 page paper, and then the next morning I had to take my laptop to the computer lab to print it out because my email wasn't working so I couldn't email it to myself and I don't have a printer. So I get out of the shower, I have 5 minutes to get to class and I go to turn off my computer, it says "installing updates, do not turn off computer," so I wait 2 minutes and decide that it always does this other times and I turn it off with nothing happening. So I'm just like "Ok," and turn it off before it finishes, but apparantly it was a major update, and was in a bootloop where it would start to load up and then just restart all over again.

This is wonderful- I have no way to fix this and it has my last final to graduate on it, not to mention all my pictures and my PowerPoint which is going to be my job forever. Long story short, they got it working after a day and a half.

But thanks, I think I did alright on all of it, and it looks like I'm going to be a 2008 college graduate.

Congrats man, the sky's the limit for you now.
-STAT- Wrote:Well congrats on becoming a College Grad! I know I can't wait till that day!

jetpilot Wrote:Congrats man, the sky's the limit for you now.

Thank both of you. And I'm not sure but I think this was unclear- I had the procedure done a second time and that's when he couldn't find the nerve.

Sky could be the limit, we'll just have to wait and see what opportunities pop-up and what opportunities I can go get, but if I've come this far, I don't see what could stop me now.
BFritz Wrote:Ok, just as if that luck wasn't bad enough, I type a 15 page paper, and then the next morning I had to take my laptop to the computer lab to print it out because my email wasn't working so I couldn't email it to myself and I don't have a printer. So I get out of the shower, I have 5 minutes to get to class and I go to turn off my computer, it says "installing updates, do not turn off computer," so I wait 2 minutes and decide that it always does this other times and I turn it off with nothing happening. So I'm just like "Ok," and turn it off before it finishes, but apparantly it was a major update, and was in a bootloop where it would start to load up and then just restart all over again.

Congrats to you on graduating my friend! I hope that your very successful in the future!!
I would say the Kennedy Family.