Johnson Central 7 pt.
Ashland Blazer 6 pts.
Hazard 6 pts
Letcher Central 5 pts.
Bell County 3 pts.
Belfry 2 pts.
Breathitt County 1 pt.
Clay County 1 pt.
I am shocked that Painstville is tied for 4th. I would think they would have the #3 spot easy, especially with Grimm on the mound they have a chance to beat anybody.
South Laurel and Bell County have more votes than KC and KC beat them both.
the dark wizard Wrote:South Laurel and Bell County have more votes than KC and KC beat them both.
KC?
^I believe he is referring to Knox Central.
the dark wizard Wrote:South Laurel and Bell County have more votes than KC and KC beat them both.

This week, be sure to vote and place KC where you think they ought to be.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I am shocked that Painstville is tied for 4th. I would think they would have the #3 spot easy, especially with Grimm on the mound they have a chance to beat anybody.

I think Paintsville is as good as or better than anyone in the eastern ky with Grimm on the mound, but how about without Grimm on the mound? That may be why they're just a few points behind in the voting for now.
BaseballMan Wrote:I think Paintsville is as good as or better than anyone in the eastern ky with Grimm on the mound, but how about without Grimm on the mound? That may be why they're just a few points behind in the voting for now.

LYONS has had all good outings this year and is capable of beating any team in the mountains as well....it becomes questionable after that.....but they put up a lot of runs....the game is not all about pitching..
Thats good news for Paintsville fans. Lyons is and will be a terrific pitcher. Maybe a lot people around the area don't know about this kid yet, but they will. Nothing against Paintsville, personally I think they're as good as anyone aroun.

Also, it's a poll voted on by the fans on this site. Get more people to vote (vote legitly though) and Paintsville will have more points.