Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese baseball team scores 66 runs in 2 innings!
Amazing score.

The winning team was credited with a 9-0 victory, I guess they wanted to make it respectable.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080417/od_u...apan_score
Thats insane. I wonder why they didn't let them have the score in the rule books?
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
that is crazy
Wow, this is unbelievable.
WOW!!! :eek:
That is flat-out amazing!
The even more amazing fact that the losing pitcher had thrown over 250 pitches in 2 innings. I really liked what the manager said about his pitcher saying that at the pace he was going he could have thrown over 500 pitches saying there was a "danger of him getting injured". Like 250 pitches isnt?
-STAT- Wrote:The even more amazing fact that the losing pitcher had thrown over 250 pitches in 2 innings. I really liked what the manager said about his pitcher saying that at the pace he was going he could have thrown over 500 pitches saying there was a "danger of him getting injured". Like 250 pitches isnt?

I was thinking the same thing. I guess those kids in Japan are a lot tougher than the rest of us.
I wonder how many errors where made? With 66 runs, it seems there would have to be some mistakes, or the winning team could have just been that good?