Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandra Day O'Connor has retired.
Let the debate begin about whom will and should replace her. And she probably won't be the only one to retire this summer from the Supreme Court.
I couldn't possibly be happier..... Now lets get a REAL conservative on there. Idea
the chief justice rehnquist is next, everyone expects him to retire soon
i saw this on the news this morning. i dont know anything about it really because politics besides president really isnt my thing...
bgp_blows Wrote:I couldn't possibly be happier..... Now lets get a REAL conservative on there. Idea

Im about sick of conservatives.
yeh, how bout a big time liberal to shake things up
This is VERY bad news because now the Supreme Court is going to be nearly completely Right Wing.

I fuckin' hate Right Wingers.
Im glad the bit*h is gone..........
VonWafer_FSU Wrote:yeh, how bout a big time liberal to shake things up

Are you being sarcastic?
nope, not at all, i want some big time liberal, cuz these conservatives suck...lol
VonWafer_FSU Wrote:nope, not at all, i want some big time liberal, cuz these conservatives suck...lol

:!:
Hahaha....oh well I totally agree then.
wow....we agree..lol
vonwafer this is like the second time that i have to agree with you on something. conservatives suck. we need a VERY VERY VERY liberal person in there to mix things up and run wild right now. i would love it.
lol...tribe...this agreeing thing only goes between me, belfrypride, and ykwib....lmao
welllllll whatever. i still say that we need a liberal.
So VW when do you think the Chief will say so long?
wuts that?