Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman Begins
This movie was awesome. Even if you know nothing about Batman I would recommend it to anyone. It's definitely better than all the rest of the Batman movies and Christain Bale was the perfect guy for the lead role. If you haven't seen it, leave now to watch it. I give it a 10.
I watched it last weekend; I thought it was actually more believable than the other Batmans. It explained more about how he did certain things and how he got his equipment and such. And the Villain was believable as well. I liked it and I hope they make more.
When i was in chicago last year. i got to see part of the filming of this movie..
yes it is an awesome movie . i loved it better than all the others except the first. even though Tim Burton killed the Joker.
Bale kicks ass and i cant wait for the sequal
I want to see the movie but we dont really get a chance to go to see a movie unless we have family to watch the kids which is about once per month and then we decide to do other things with our time...

I like Christian Bale though. Has anyone seen the Machinist. He was the lead in that movie.