Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tater Guns
Has anyone ever shot a tater gun. I think they are awsome and not that much to make. My buddy and I made one for under 20 dollars and its almost 7' tall. It will launch a tater about 300 or more feet guarenteed. We are going to make a bigger and hopefully a better one tomorrow. Right now we have a 4 inch chamber reduced to a 3 inch PVC pipe, and use a lantern lighter for our ignitor and hairspray for our fuel.
They are pretty fun and addicting, you can check some out and how to make them, just go to yahoo and search for SPUD GUNS good luck
are you talking about the one they had saturday at the pig roast??? because i saw the one they had there and it was huge
me and my uncle one time made a Tater Gatling Gun.... Ohh, Yeah.
Me and my friends made one a while back. We love shooting road signs with it.
Yea 15th thats the one im talking about. Isnt that thing loud? I love it we are gonna make another bigger one 8)
You'll shoot your eye out! lol
I'd forgotten how fun tater guns can be. Haven't shot one in over 15 years can't even remember how we made it but it was a blast.
They are easy made, PM me and ill explain and tell you everything you need. If anyone wants to know PM me or w/e...they can be alot of fun and kinda dangerous if you act stupid with them.
Last year my friend and I had a smaller one and I would stand about 100 feet away and he would catch the tater with a baseball glove, we took turns doing that until we almost put a hole in the glove, BUT it was fun. Tongue
the next time that you are going to haul the tater gun out halla at me. lol
Well tribe I dont have a stand for my tater gun or anything but it still is huge, It is about 7 feet tall. So I haul it around in the back of my truck when it doesnt rain then in the front of my truck when it does. 8)
lmao i would love to see someone driving along with a 7 foot tater gun in the truck with them.
thetribe Wrote:lmao i would love to see someone driving along with a 7 foot tater gun in the truck with them.

That would be hilarious...I'd love to see that.
Well its in there lol. I had some taters in my back seat with the hair spray but I took those out. But idc to shoot it if im out and I meet some of you all, IF we are in a secluded(Sp?) place, cause if im not mistaken by looking on the internet tater guns might be outlawed not for sure tho.
hahaha bring it to the lake when we have our cookout....that would be funny.
yea that'd be awesome!
Idk if i could shoot it over there, cause its as loud as a 12 guage shot gun. So I might get in trouble over there, but I will shoot it like at a secluded place or some where besides a state park.