Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central - April 16
The game is at Stumbo Park in Allen... Prestonsburg has been looking forward to this one for awhile.

I'll take the Blackcats by 5 runs.
P-Burg 12
A.C 5
Pburg by 5 runs.
Prestonsburg really wants this one. I say they will win by atleast 4 or 5 runs.
I'd imagine they do. They haven't beaten AC in 3 years. I'll pick the Blackcats in this one.

P'Burg 10
AC 4
This is a game of the best two teams in the 58th district(the worst district in the 15th region, maybe all of east ky) sorry,I wish it was different. I have now seen all of the teams in this district play. It was some of the worst high school play I have ever seen. That said, p-burg should win this one I do believe they now have a good young coach and have played several more games than A.C.
I don't believe that A.C. can recover from littles lost this early in the season maybe later on they will get a little better after playing more games and working on their pitching more. Good luck to both the rest of the season.:confused: Sad
dugout Wrote:This is a game of the best two teams in the 58th district(the worst district in the 15th region, maybe all of east ky) sorry,I wish it was different. I have now seen all of the teams in this district play. It was some of the worst high school play I have ever seen. That said, p-burg should win this one I do believe they now have a good young coach and have played several more games than A.C.
I don't believe that A.C. can recover from littles lost this early in the season maybe later on they will get a little better after playing more games and working on their pitching more. Good luck to both the rest of the season.:confused: Sad

Which Prestonsburg game did you watch?
Prestonsburg is one of the top teams in the region. You must not have payed attention much. They just make alot of mental errors. Once they get that out of the way they will be a great team.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Prestonsburg is one of the top teams in the region. You must not have payed attention much. They just make alot of mental errors. Once they get that out of the way they will be a great team.

Come on? They are not one of the best teams in the region. If you are talking about maybe the top 6, then yeh, but they are no where near the top.
blackcat_student Wrote:Which Prestonsburg game did you watch?
Well how about this game. Both teams made at least a dozen errors each. prestonsburg missed at least three routine fly balls, they threw to the wrong base twice allowing runners to advance, their pitching was anything but special and i understand that was their two best pitchers. I'm sorry I wish both teams were better but their not. At this stage neither team has a hope in region play. Lets hope that both teams improve.