Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coaching change needed
One pike county school really needs a change bad. I will not say who but figure it out who had the most talent and did not make it to regional.
I suppose your talkin about Pikeville?
I was thinking the same thing?
Why start a thread and then not even say who it is about? Rolleyes
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Why start a thread and then not even say who it is about? Rolleyes

Was thinking that to, lol. I guess the member thought everyone would know who the team was and if it is indeed Pikeville, theres no way.
I don't understand why this thread is even up still. Theres obviously no one who even knows who exactly they are talking about so it's senseless to argue about an imaginary team that needs a new coach. Just say who it is or delete this, it's silly.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Why start a thread and then not even say who it is about? Rolleyes

Really!!! He/She is keepin' it quiet Confusedhh:
well its either Pikeville or Pike Central...Every other Pike County team made it to the regional.
This one is closed just due to the fact that it's pure speculation about the team even being referred to. If you'd like to start a thread stating why you think there should be a coaching change at a specific school and post quality information as to the reasons, feel free. Also note that the previous can be done respectfully and without bashing.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]