Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Paintsville 4/7/08
Tonight JCHS plays PHS....any predictions?
should be over in 3 innings with JC showing why they are the team to beat in the district and region.
team to beat huh got beat by jenkins 5-0 er beat jenkins 3-2 maybe er team to beat in region
Should be a good game no matter who is the District or Regions fav. Always is a pretty game between the 2. Every once and awhile you will have a blowout. But, you never know, when these 2 met. Good Luck to both.
HotShot5 Wrote:team to beat huh got beat by jenkins 5-0 er beat jenkins 3-2 maybe er team to beat in region

That's why they play the games. You never know what will happen.
OffTheHook Wrote:That's why they play the games. You never know what will happen.

I guess we'll know more as the season progresses....

Johnson Central hasn't had much field practice.....with all of work on the field. I am sure they will have it together and be the team that everyone is talking about.
Pickle-princess Wrote:I guess we'll know more as the season progresses....

Johnson Central hasn't had much field practice.....with all of work on the field. I am sure they will have it together and be the team that everyone is talking about.

Don't get m wrong. I agree that they should be the team to beat this and next season. They have tons of talent. All I was saying is that anything can happen. All it takes is one error or one bloop single for the wheels to come off of ANY team.
OffTheHook Wrote:Don't get m wrong. I agree that they should be the team to beat this and next season. They have tons of talent. All I was saying is that anything can happen. All it takes is one error or one bloop single for the wheels to come off of ANY team.

Twas agreeing with you....this is what it is all about. Figure out what you are doing wrong and fix it!!!
JCHS won this one, I think the score was 6-1.
Congrats JC. Went more than 3 innings didn't it...lol
Who pitched for JC this game?
Amanda O'bryan pitched varsity Grace Mlls went in the JV game.It is great to see so many young ladies playing.I also thought Lemaster looked good on the mound in the JV game for Paintsville.Great young lady.