Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your Prayers! Please!
My uncle had a heart attack this morning in went into cardiac arrest. He is in the cardiac intensive care unit of Kingdaughters Hospital in Ashland. On the ambulance trip from Prestonsburg to Ashland he went into cardiac arrest several more times. They were able to revive him by shock treatment. They have placed stints in his heart to keep blood flowing till tomorrow morning. They wanted to do the open heart surgery today. But his blood is so thin from all the blood thinners they treated him on the way to the hospital that they were unable to do it. The open heart surgery will be performed in the morning a 6am. Its a quadruple bypass surgery.

Please have my family in your thoughts and prayers. Its a very sad time for the Compton family..

Thank you all so much for the support.
QQ your uncle and your whole family will be in my prayers.
I will have him and the rest of your family in my prayers
Thanks for 4leaf. I got up this morning.. It was beautiful out.. Me and Gage left for the lake fishing. We were there for a total of 15 mins and I got the call on my cell phone. We have spent the entire day at the hospital.

Its really sad and unexpected.He Never smoked, drank, drugs, nor was he over weight or stressed. I hope all goes well. The doctors told us he had 4 blocks and severe heart disease in one side of his heart.

You all just say a little prayer tonight. I would deeply appreciate it..

THanks you all
I'll definitely be praying for him! I hope everything goes well!
All of your family are in my thoughts.
thoughts and prayers for you and your family QQ
I'll be praying for him as well as your family QQ.
Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours QQ. Please try and keep up updated.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family QQ