Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduation
I graduate from high school in THREE weeks. That's crazy and a little scary. I hate school but I'm getting a little sad already.. Cry
Wait till you have been out for 3-4 years, then see how you feel
i dont think i wanna know how i'll feel in a couple of years.
Im like basketballer, I MISS HIGH SCHOOL so bad but tired of college already....I wanna get my life started, but I know I have to have a education first and thats the bad part unless I can come up with some great invention and then ill have er made....But just wait until uve been out 2 or 3 years and then you will look back and realize how much fun high school really was, and the friends you had then I bet you wont have half of them in 2 or 3 years....you wont see anyone hardly, and everyone quits calling you....SO try to stay as close as possible to your true friends and then its not so bad....I only have a few thats I can say Ive kept in contact with and a couple of em is a MOD on here...they know who they are...So I wish you the best bessie and all I can say is enjoy your last 3 weeks and get ready for an good but also bad experience 8)
I'm glad high school is over. College is 10x better.
I agree.. college is a lot better.... i miss high school but not enough to be sad that its over
I miss high school more than anyone on here I guarantee. I just wasnt a college person. Yeah the parties were great, but that;s why I'm not in college anymore. High school, I thought were the most fun days of my life. Sitting in the hallways talking to friends, skipping classes to play ball in the gym, finding girls and talking to them. Although finding girls is not a concern to me anymore, I find high school very hard to put behind me and would give my left nut to go back. Like football said, stay close to your true friends, and you will definitely find out who your true friends are after high school. Me and football still talk rather frequently, as a matter of fact at about 1 am this morning needing advice. But it's times like that that make you feel good knowing that you have a friend that relies on you for help. There's nothing like that. 8)
i personally think that i will be happy when i get out of high school next year, high school just isnt for me. i need more freedom and more oppurtunities to do the things that i just cant in school now. good luck bessie and like they all said, keep in touch with your true friends and they will get you through it, have fun and meet new people at college, but never forget the ones that love you back home.
bessie....nothing to be sad about....just think of all the fun that you will have after!!

And I graduate on the 29th.....not like anyone cares.....
I've never really liked school at all.. but its what i'm used to and i love most of the people. When i think about not seeing all my friends and all my teammates it makes me really sad cause i know i'll probably never see them ever again. (most of them anyways) but, thanks guys..i'm making the best out of the 3 weeks... a lot of quality time with my buddies.

my graduation is the 24th i think and i could possibly have a ball game on that day.. i dunno how that will work out. :roll:
and beef... pretty sure i'll be at your graduation
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I miss high school more than anyone on here I guarantee. I just wasnt a college person. Yeah the parties were great, but that;s why I'm not in college anymore. High school, I thought were the most fun days of my life. Sitting in the hallways talking to friends, skipping classes to play ball in the gym, finding girls and talking to them. Although finding girls is not a concern to me anymore, I find high school very hard to put behind me and would give my left nut to go back. Like football said, stay close to your true friends, and you will definitely find out who your true friends are after high school. Me and football still talk rather frequently, as a matter of fact at about 1 am this morning needing advice. But it's times like that that make you feel good knowing that you have a friend that relies on you for help. There's nothing like that. 8)

Amen, Blackcat....We really have stayed semi close not as close as we use to be but still close and if you remember when your grandpa passed on what I told you, that you could come here and stay anytime you wanted or as long as you needed..I also miss high school about as much as Bcf4l if not the same.....MAN remember the days in pattons room him about knocking us out with that candy....15th was in there we have some wild stories bout out senior english teacher he taugh us how to play cards and showed us all kinds of stuff.....I miss HS very much.......But I am glad I have such a good friend as Bcf4l I am honored to say that b/c he has been there for me through thick and thin and If I ever need advice hes there to give it to me Or he knows the same thing if he needs me he can call anytime....And thats what I am talking about and trying to preach to everyone YOU seriously better enjoy it while you can b./c before you know it ITS OVER and you CANT go back.....So just remember hang onto your true friends and just keep tlaking about all the great memories you shared together and it will help to bring some good times back but wont bring them all back......But thanks Bcf4l I am glad we are still good friends..... 8)
8) No problem brotha. BTW, you never called me back yesterday. LOL
I haven't seen anyone i graduated with in over a year.. and I don't talk to anyone that i went to school with.. Now all my friends are people from other schools..
Well you're about to lose one of those friends...keeping in contact means a lot Smile :? lol Luv yas! :?:
Cali Wrote:Well you're about to lose one of those friends...keeping in contact means a lot Smile :? lol Luv yas! :?:
:o Sad
Oh boy..... :twisted:
I called CTD last night and he was drillin holes in the dirt or somethin...he didn't wanna talk to me =; :? :x. No PDT_Love_: for you Smile Smile
I graduated last night... so sad so sad.
Congrats to all our Graduates......

I have been out of High School for 12 years and I still miss it. I don't ever see any of my friends, not even when I lived in Pike County. We all had to leave to find work. Its a shame.....