Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Hornets- 72 Belfry Pirates- 69 60th District Championship
Final
Congrats Phelps!! Wouldn't really call it an upset, but it wasn't like Belfry didn't have a shot! Nice win and congrats on the District title!
Congrats Phelps!
VERY physical and hard fought game by both teams.....

Congrats PHS!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Congrats Phelps
this was an awesome game with niether team giving an inch and Congrats to Austin Campbell on that game WINNER:yikes:
PHS#1 Wrote:this was an awesome game with niether team giving an inch and Congrats to Austin Campbell on that game WINNER:yikes:

Yeah! The victory was DOUBLE SWEET for Coach Campbell!

Congrats Boys - good luck at EXPO!
Congrats to coach Campbell & his team for a great season and on to the Expo!!:letsparty
WOW congrats to Phelps they are playing really well, I think they will win their first game and depending on the draw may very well end up in the finals.
Couldnt happen to a better kid :Thumbs: NOW maybe his DAd will lay off of him alittle LOLSmile Congrats to all of the team and the coaching staff,it does take a team effort to win a championship and i consider the coaching staff along with the players a TEAM, again congrats to you all!!! You know just sitting in the stands as an old player and a fan the win tonight was almost the same feeling as a member of the 1988 15th region champions team :Thumbs:
Congrats Phelps....Nice hard fought game and very exciting to watch.
HUGE WIN for Phelps! Congrats on 1st district title in a while!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:HUGE WIN for Phelps! Congrats on 1st district title in a while!

Yea i believe the last was 99 and then 86 was runner up in 88 and then went on to win the region in 88
Congrats to Phelps. Good luck to both teams at the Expo center!!!
Congrats....phelps could possible be a dark horse in the 15th region tournment...
Congrats Phelps!
Congrats Phelps, you guys played harder in my opinion and deserved this win.
Congrats Phelps on the win!
Nice win !!! Congrats Phelps!!
Congrats Phelps.
Big Congrats to my Hornets, well fought, and a very Great Win, u guys won back to back against 2 very good teams, So be very proud of your team work because all of us fans are very proud of u...Now lets get regions under our belts... And a special CONGRATS to MY HERO # 5 CHARLIE HUNT!!!
Way to go Hornets! The Campbell family did good.:letsparty
Campbell coached a great game and the boys played hard. Take that momentum to the region.
Congrats Phelps