Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT'S OVER!
It's official, CATS testing is over. Oh happy day! Can't you just hear the students all over the state sighing a little breath of relief?

If you took the CATS test this year, what was the best/worst part?

If you are out of high school, did you have to take the CATS test while you were in high school?

Let's discuss this test from Hell.
Worst Part: Science Sections A, B, and C.
Best Part: I got done really fast so I could play my PSP. 8)

I completely BS'd this test. I raised my WTF flag when I got this...

11.) Who was the World War 2 Guy?
(a) Hitler
(b) Stalin
© Roosevelt
(d) Churchill
I had to write a one page story about my favorite moment at school. That is it.
I'm happy for ya tribe Confusedhock: Tongue
I had to write a letter nominating somone from my school for an award. Well, stupid me I didn't know that it had to be a real person so I wrote about this guy who saved students in a fire and died. But I'll tell you that it was one hell of a paper. Just won't score well I don't think... Arrow
Sorry Beef, but I'm happy that its over for you!
Try taking finals.
What GF said lol..

The cats test was pointless imo.. all it did was show how the schools ranked against each other. So who cares if you did good or bad on it.. cause unless things have changed, this test can't determine if you pass or fail.. so bs away on it.
That's exactly right, you can BS your way through the entire thing. I admit that I did try some but thats only because if I did good then I would get to leave school early on some days and stuff and well I don't know if my 7th peripd teacher would freak out if I went ahead and left anyway so just in case I get someone like that, legally I can leave early. I think that it's stupid that it ranks out Pike County schools against one another because from what I hear there are some schools in the area that cheat majorly on this thing, I can honestly say that I WISHED that East Ridge would cheat lmao I am just so glad that it's over. 8)

The worst part on my test was probably the Math because as Reizvoll can tell you, I do nothing in that class. I didn't all year long so yea I don't know if I did good on the test or something, but oh well. Who really cares? It didn't serve much of a purpose to bust your ass trying on that thing.
CATS testing is stupid and pointless.. especially when the teachers don't even teach the whole year but try to cram it in your brain 3 days before the test..
Do teachers get a bonus if the school does well? I've heard this.

I only had to write a little speech. I was done in about 15 or 20 minutes. I didn't really even try on it.
as I said above, I didn't try because as everyone else has said, no point in it... math part was just as hard as any other, because bubbling all them circles so fast is hard. Mine and tribes math class is the best, we don't do anything and they're so many chances to pick at people.
tribe loser, get on MSN Sad
I KNOW! I LOVE MUTT'S CLASS! hahaha we have some of the dumbest people in the world to mess with in there.

bessie, i have also heard that the teachers get something if we do well in like that subject or something. i would say that our principal's ROLL in the money if we do well. dont have to worry about that with ER, we have the lowest test scores in the county! LMFAO! no one there tries and its because we all hate mr. kilgore and dont care what we do for him.

the teachers start teaching like 5 days before the test starts and its awful, i dont even pay attention because if i dont know it already im not going to make a special point to learn it in 5 or so days just for the CATS test. when they start giving ME money for doing good on it, i will start trying lol doing the stupid portfolios next year is going to BLOW!
cali, she doesn't get on alot because of her slow net, and she's on for like 30 min. She still might get on for you though.
cali i have to use the phone for like 2 seconds to tell my cousin to come and pick up her daughter, but when i come back, i WILL log into msn.

only for you though. cause i love you. i would never get on msn if anyone else asked me to, just ask Reizvoll. 8)
*(%() (*)%( (5^)!!!!

:?

EDIT: She tells the truth Cali.
see cali, i came through didnt i? who logged on to msn when she said she would? yea, that would be a big ol' ME!
thetribe Wrote:I KNOW! I LOVE MUTT'S CLASS! hahaha we have some of the dumbest people in the world to mess with in there.

bessie, i have also heard that the teachers get something if we do well in like that subject or something. i would say that our principal's ROLL in the money if we do well. dont have to worry about that with ER, we have the lowest test scores in the county! LMFAO! no one there tries and its because we all hate mr. kilgore and dont care what we do for him.

the teachers start teaching like 5 days before the test starts and its awful, i dont even pay attention because if i dont know it already im not going to make a special point to learn it in 5 or so days just for the CATS test. when they start giving ME money for doing good on it, i will start trying lol doing the stupid portfolios next year is going to BLOW!
Tribe I totally agree with you. The reason that East Ridge's test scores are sooo low is because we dont cheat. No one tries because everyone wants rid of Mr. Kilgore. I think a lot more people tried this year than in the past because no one wants to be taken over by the state. I also wish that we would cheat like everyone else.
amen, totally agree with every word that u just said!

i cant believe that u are actually posting in this forum. this is THE place to be and yet you havent been in here yet. try it, you will love it. oh and check out the uk basketball one and read the scoop on your boy chuck hayes!

AND dont forget to bring me those doctor's excuses monday!
I know can you even believe that. That cant be true.
yea i know but i figured that you would care more than almost anyone so i just had to tell you.
Yeah, of course, hes my man.
i know, thats why i told you, figured that u would want to know that your boyfriend was accussed of rape lmao 8)
yeah hes one great man,
hahah i dont know what type of person that he is but he sure looks good hahaha
yep thats the only thing that counts
The best part of the whole thing was parking my big rearend in the gym with my three best friends just itting around doing nothing for once. The worst part was hauling out to late games.
The best part of the whole thing was parking my big rearend in the gym with my three best friends just itting around doing nothing for once. The worst part was hauling out to late games.