Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow Advisory for Much of the State - Heavy Snow Warning for Harlan & Letcher
It's still snowing here... I'd say we got about 2 more inches today.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm glad I made my Harlan run on Monday.
I am buying a new sleigh today, lol..We probably have 4 inches here and are suppose to get pounded today with snow.
4 inches lol? The forecast did get busted then, that was in the final total lol. They are calling for 2 to 3 during the day now.
Must be nice to have a lot of snow. Here in Prestonsburg we might have an inch, if that. NWS calling for 2-4 more inches today but I just don't see it happening.
It's still snowing a little up here... I'm not sure how much we ended up getting though.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have about 4 inches here... still snowing and supposed to get around 2 more inches tonight..... Smile

I know one thing..... its colder than CRAP!!! LOLOL.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
We've got about an inch here. Classes were put on the "inclement weather plan" AKA...we're going to make today as much of an inconvenience as possible.

I do have a little bit of a dilemma now. I have a class from 2:10 - 2:50, but I also have an observation during that time that I have to do for my paper which is due Monday. There isn't a quiz or anything due in the class, but I don't know if I should go to the class and be late for my observation, or to skip class and make the whole observation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]