Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amityville Horror :(
Seen this? Sad I watched it last night and it scared the crap outta me!! OMG it was ssoooo scary!
Oh no.. But I love scary movies cali.. I will check this one out. Last time we watch a scary movie amanda made us all sleep in the living room a week. I think the movie was the grudge that we watched.
It had its scary parts, it was an ok movie tho. 8)
I dont want to see it. see QQs post..lol...I cant sleep for atleast a week after I watch a scary movie.
I just watched it today and i really enjoyed the movie
it had some really freaky parts, some expected, some not
probably the scariest movie i have seen in forever
the scariest part about it for me tho, is that its based on a true story so it actually happened and the house is still up today!!!
Sad
Yeah I'm still scared. Ehhh gives me chills Cap_PDT_0:.
I want to see it.. I think I will go soon and watch it
hahah you can come stay with me cali lol..
No, CTD, I'm mad at you. :wink:
The playa got shot down. lol
i plan on going to see it sometime. some of my friends went a few days ago. if anyone from here wants to meet up in pikeville and see it there then let me know and we can possibly make some plans....
I watched it during hillbilly days. it was a good movie. It was prolly the scariest one i have seen in a while
thats cool, i am really looking forward to seeing it.
This was actually a GREAT movie. It was gruesome and had some scary parts, but the story line was good. I usually dont like scary movies, I think most of them are retarded, but I enjoyed this and would watch it again. Im also looking forward to seeing the House of Wax.
me too! the house of wax seems like it would be so cool.
i think house of wax looks stupid lol
sry fellas
i really wanna see amityville horror again tho
i think that it would be weird like when the wax people come to life... hahaha i dont know i probably wont go and see it because i NEVER go to the movies but i might to see if its any good...
Amityville Horror is the man...the ring 2 is awesome too. Tongue
I liked Amityville Horror. It had some parts that were out there, but overall it was better than the original.

BTW, Cali, how's your mom?
I heard the new one was TERRIBLE.
I thought it was pretty scary but I'm a sissy girl so yeah.

bevinsville_bomber, I'm guessing she's okay. Did anything happen to her? I haven't talked to her in a week because we're not on speaking terms.
I've been wanting to see this one for a while now. Everyone who's seen it has said it was good. I have to have someone go with me though.....I'm a big chicken! Lol.