Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the favorite in 15th now
pike central has been the favorite all year, but after their last few games and Johnson Central beating Knott what does everyone think now.
Still Pike Central
I think Pike Central is definitely the stand-out favorite, but the rest is just a scramble. All teams are playing erratic right now. Look at Valley - last night they beat Belfry by a pretty good margin, but have been beaten by Pikeville by 7 points twice this year. And, Belfry killed P-ville. Just one example. Take a look at everyone else. PC is the only team playing with any degree of stability, and they've took a couple on the chin as well. So......March Madness, Baby!
Pike Central is the favorite considering they have only recorded one loss to a team in the 15th. However, if they continue to play the way they have been good chance they will be knocked off, if they show up the way they did for 3/4 if the year up until late Jan then IMO no chance they do not go back to Diddle.
Definitely the Lady Hawks, if everyone stays healthy. PC is always ready when it comes tourney time. (5-1 in the Butcher era in the regional tourney) They lost 4 regular season games last year to 15th region teams and went on to beat 2 of the 4 in the regional tourney (semi's and finals). I think that they are the best team in the 15th and will find a way to win and go to Diddle again.
pc but anything can happen..
Pike Central is hands down still the best team in the 15th
pc still has to be the favorite. They are loaded with players and are well coached. If they have a weakness it is that they have too many coaches in the stands.
JC is second but the team to beat is still Pike County Central.
PC all the way! Go Hawks!
pc of course
Pike Central still, but Johnson Central is 2nd
Right now I think that it has to be JC. They are playing great ball right now.