Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashley Hall-1,000 pt. club
Ashley Hall received her award for the MCHS 1,000 pt. club last night when they played Sheldon Clark. She scored her 1,000 pt. a while back but they had to wait until a home game where coach Miller was present. She is out for the rest of the season due to a broken arm as we all know. Congrats on your achievement!
Congrats!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats
Congrats
Fine young lady, congrats on the 1,000 points.
Congrats
Wonder how many shots she had to take to get to that 1,000 pt mark? And wonder how many wins they have got since she has been shooting 40 shots a game? Just wondering. Great accomplishment for her and the Lady Dawgs.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wonder how many shots she had to take to get to that 1,000 pt mark? And wonder how many wins they have got since she has been shooting 40 shots a game? Just wondering. Great accomplishment for her and the Lady Dawgs.

First of all she dosent and never has ever played for the Lady Dawgs.

Second, you have no idea of what your talking about; with the 40 shots per game comment.

You actually have made yourself look pretty dumb.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wonder how many shots she had to take to get to that 1,000 pt mark? And wonder how many wins they have got since she has been shooting 40 shots a game? Just wondering. Great accomplishment for her and the Lady Dawgs.

I don't know where you get your info from, but it obviously isnt from watching the games. You dont even know what team she plays for (they're the Hornets, not the Dawgs) and you choose to come on here and make a negative post.
Tricky Wrote:First of all she dosent and never has ever played for the Lady Dawgs.

Second, you have no idea of what your talking about; with the 40 shots per game comment.

You actually have made yourself look pretty dumb.

My apologies to Ashley and everyone at MCHS, wrong Ashley Hall. Congrats and good luck in the future.