Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central Football 2008
Whats your predictions for rebels of Allen Central for the 2008 football season! Please reply!
If I recall- AC started alot of sophomore's this past season. Most were first year starters and should have gained some valuable experience. AC will lose Hammonds in the backfield- but will return QB Josh Prater and RB Logan Crowder. They only lost one starter on the OL (Carl Little) and end ( Nathan Meade). On defense the Rebels lose Nick Collins. The other seniors were mostly subs. If AC works hard in the offseason, and not just in the weigtroom. With the numbers AC has- their linemen need to work on speed and conditioning. With so many players needing to play both sides of the ball- these boys need to be in condition to play more than one set of downs. It's good to see the numbers (weights) these boys are putting up- but if they can't hold out to play a complete set of downs, then it could be along season for the Rebels.
I dont think they will win many non-district games, unless they play very very weak teams. As for district competition I can see them returning to the playoffs up to as high as the 2nd seed with wins onve Phelps, BL, possibly SF and Paintsville.
Its a givin they will beat Besty Lanye....
Why talk bad about betsy layne lips, give them time, AC should be a good team next year.
I say they will win between 1 and 4 games.
they should be ok next year. they have prater returning at quarterback an the crider boys
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:Why talk bad about betsy layne lips, give them time, AC should be a good team next year.

Give em' time??..They havent won over 12 games in the past 5 or 6 years combined...
allen central should be the pretty good, they return everyone.
AC will do good in there district thats about it.
about the same..they'll beat betsy layne..maybe
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:AC will do good in there district thats about it.

Thats what matters