Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard's student pep section
I listened to the Hazard game against Rose Hill. It was a great come back with Lewis making the difference in the game. The student pep section was at an all time high. The basketball parents were also giving the sixth man award to the student section. I am proud of our kids. There is not another school in the region that has a pep club to rival ours. In close games it does make a difference to get the boys motivated.
besides Shelby Valleys
NYY10 Wrote:besides Shelby Valleys
When did Shelby Valley switch to the 14th region?

He did say 14th region man.
yea I just saw that.. My bad.

But Hazard does have a great pep section. I was down there to watch them and JBS to face it off.Very good show!!
Perry Central has a wild pep section when they play Hazard!!!
Hazard's band, pep section and fans are awesome. There's not a feeling in the world like being surrounded by a bunch of screaming Bulldogs. lol
All they need is a little class and an attitude check.
They believe in their athletics just like they believe in their academics. Watch out for the Bulldogs come tourney time.

They have Valley beat! I seen one student at the Hazard/Rose Hill game, get up and walk over to where the parents were sitting getting all of them up on their feet, not letting em stay seated. It was great! It was during Hazard's comeback, and the atmosphere created by the student body/parents certainly played a role in Hazard's comeback IMO!
bigblue4ever Wrote:All they need is a little class and an attitude check.

LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT NEED ONE TOO!!!!!:Wave:
100%SUCCESS Wrote:They have Valley beat! I seen one student at the Hazard/Rose Hill game, get up and walk over to where the parents were sitting getting all of them up on their feet, not letting em stay seated. It was great! It was during Hazard's comeback, and the atmosphere created by the student body/parents certainly played a role in Hazard's comeback IMO!

I bet I know who that student is. lol It sounds like the President of the tail gate crew. He's the leader of the pep section, a talented drummer and one of the finest young men you will ever meet.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I bet I know who that student is. lol It sounds like the President of the tail gate crew. He's the leader of the pep section, a talented drummer and one of the finest young men you will ever meet.

I don't know who it was, but I was impressed with his enthusiasm, and his efforts to get the crowd into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like these students do an awesome job.
gotcha2 Wrote:Sounds like these students do an awesome job.
They do a great job, but sometimes they can take it just alittle to far. The most when they play Perry.
I am really proud of our pep section. There is no doubt in my mind that they played an instrumental part in our Rose Hill comeback as well as the UHA game. That is what makes our school so phenominal...young and old, we all stick together in support of the Bulldogs!
100%SUCCESS Wrote:I don't know who it was, but I was impressed with his enthusiasm, and his efforts to get the crowd into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waylon Sparkman is his name,, and he is no longer the pepsection leader or tailgate leader during football, seeing as he is going to be in our sidelines...lol
I'm sorry, but KCC sure does one heck of a job!
student sections make ALL the difference in a game. Way to go to those who step up and cheer on their classmates while they are giving it all on the court.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Waylon Sparkman is his name,, and he is no longer the pepsection leader or tailgate leader during football, seeing as he is going to be in our sidelines...lol

He never has played football. I don't see why he wants to start his senior year. We need him more in the tailgate crew. I told him that too. Smile
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:He never has played football. I don't see why he wants to start his senior year. We need him more in the tailgate crew. I told him that too. Smile

lol yea i agree...idk if he will stick it out and play or not, but hey we can always use more football players...lol. It still keeps him free for basketball newayz!!
very true
Powell County has a great student section led by Sean Ryan!!!!!! (THE WIZARD)
14th Champ Wrote:Powell County has a great student section led by Sean Ryan!!!!!! (THE WIZARD)

And this thread really doesn't concern Powell County, so why the random post?