Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All "A" updates
Bardstown-60
Pineville-53

Great game for the most part by Pineville. They led the whole way until the 4:11 mark when Bardstown took a 50-48 lead.

Paintsville-79
Louisville Holy Cross-68

A three at the buzzer by HC made the final score a little bit better. Paintsville was only down in this game the first 18 seconds of the contest until they took a 4-2 lead and never looked back, having a lead as large as 19 in the 3rd.
University Heights-76
St. Henry-50
Bishop Brossart-55
LCA-51

An extremely close game. Mitch Patterson hit a 3 with 7 seconds left in the game to put Bishop Brossart up by 1, 52-51. BB connected 3/4 free throws with a second left to make the 4 point win. LCA was up by 7 points with 1:11 left to go in the game.
Glad to see paintsville is wining
Murray-38
Somerset-36
Rose Hill-40
Louisville Collegiate-37
What's the update on the Hazard game?
DALE Wrote:Rose Hill-40
Louisville Collegiate-37

The KHSAA web site has Rose Hill losing by the same score.
im so happy paintsville won and i hope they continue to win all the way to the championship!!!!..congrats good luck paintsville
Tubby Hater Wrote:The KHSAA web site has Rose Hill losing by the same score.

I got it off the pdf file on the all a classic web site. They could've had a misprint. I'll go back and check it again.
Hazard was up 28-6 in the 2nd, last I heard.
The All A bracket has Rose Hill penciled in to take on Murray tomorrow night.

Gallatin Co.-74
Metcalfe Co.-58
Hazard 32-8 at the half
MVP2 Wrote:Hazard was up 28-6 in the 2nd, last I heard.

32-8 at the half.
Jinx
DALE Wrote:32-8 at the half.

wow...:eek:
Any more updates on the Hazard game.
It just went to the half few minutes ago.
36-12 Hazard with about 6 to go in the third. If anyone wants to see the live updates here is a link.

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/webgames/w...id=0&ssid=
Hazard 58 / OC- 23... with like 4 minutes in the game! Thanks dale for the addy!
Hazard wins it!!!! 67-29

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!!!!! :Clap:
Hey no problem Lisa. That's how I've been keeping up with a lot of the games down there. That link probably won't work for the rest of the tourney, so just go to the main All "A" page and click on the live stats. A screen will pop up and you just select the game you want to see. Hazard absolutely man-handled the Aces tonight. Held them to 9/44 from the field for 20 %. Congrats Dawgs and good luck against Gallatin Co.