Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville vs Bardstown.
Whats everyones prediction?

Pineville by 8. Lets Go Mountain Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pineville may be one of the hottest teams coming into the All A state tournament. They are 19-2 overall and have won 11 in a row. Bardstown comes in at 14-4 from a typically tough 5th region. This should be a good 1st round match-up. I'll take the Mountain Lions by 7. jmo
I dont know much about eithere team. But i hope to see pineville pull this one out. Good luck to both
Pineville by 8
Can someone post who each team has played so far, or a link please!?
Does pineville have like a big guy who is like 6'7 or something like that?. any info on pineville would be nice thanks...
TheFan3 Wrote:Does pineville have like a big guy who is like 6'7 or something like that?. any info on pineville would be nice thanks...

Dustin Day 6'7 Senior. 18ppg and 8 rpg. Pineville is 19-2, the two losses coming from MetCalfe Co and Grayson Co.
MVP2 Wrote:Dustin Day 6'7 Senior. 18ppg and 8 rpg. Pineville is 19-2, the two losses coming from MetCalfe Co and Grayson Co.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.....
Bardstown normally shines at the All "A" tournament. The past two seasons they have made their way to the championship game. They will be a tough out. Bardstown by 7.