Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's Pep Section
If any member was in it during the All A game for Pikeville and Shelby Valley, send me a pm please.
I know this may be off subject but it was loud tonight. I think they really got into a couple players heads. But great game and SV is still IMO the better team.
PC_You_Know Wrote:If any member was in it during the All A game for Pikeville and Shelby Valley, send me a pm please.

Was not a member but was very proud to see such great support from the fans. A very classy fan club. :Thumbs: Please Please show up for the finals!!:letsparty
classy???..umm no they spit on valley cheerleaders and they yelled some pretty harsh things..not saying that valley and other schools dont but tonight honestly they were not classy at all
softball Wrote:classy???..umm no they spit on valley cheerleaders and they yelled some pretty harsh things..not saying that valley and other schools dont but tonight honestly they were not classy at all

Wasn't there, but if this is true, no that is not classy at all. But that sort of thing does happen unfortunately.
softball Wrote:classy???..umm no they spit on valley cheerleaders and they yelled some pretty harsh things..not saying that valley and other schools dont but tonight honestly they were not classy at all

If thats true...then why didn't the law enforcement standing under them, behind the cheerleaders, do something about it??
This thread was asking for a member of the pep section to PM PC U KNOW. Nothing more, nothing less. I will say this though. I've heard the rumor as well from more than one person now and that is unfortunate to say the least. Thread closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]