Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs. Knott Central
Whats your thoughts?
These two teams are going to play twice within the next 3 & 1/2 weeks and maybe again in the district tournament. KCC has seemed to shake off a mid-season slump that saw them lose 4 in a row and now the Patriots have won their last two. Cordia has won 5 of their last 6 and the Lions are coming off a disappointing 1pt road loss to LCC. Cordia has a veteran team and they are playing at home against a big district foe. I'll take the Lions by 6. Just my opinion!
Ill say Lions by 10+
Cordia by 8....No answer for Taylor.
cordia wins this one...
cordia by 8
I will say cordia by 5, but i will be rooting for KCC go pats
KCC by 2. Bartum hits the game winning shot.
Cordia by 10. Will be a great game with District tourn. atmosphere. Both Coaches know the importance of this Game in its effect on the District Tourn. seeding. Expect both teams to come out fired up and ready to play. Cordia's Taylor if he plays smart and stays out of foul trouble, will in my IMO be a tough matchup for KCC. Taylor,s ability to step out 15' from the basket hit the jump shot or put it on the floor, or when on the low post make a strong make to the basket and when he is doubled down on, kick to the Lion's three point shooter's { Hurt, Mosley, or Combs}. Regardless what KCC does to Zach Hurt, He will get his points, they will have to just make sure that he earns every one of them.
I am going with KCC by 5.
KCC by 9.
It will be a tough and good, but I'll take the pats by 3.
Should be a close game but I think Cordia is playing better so I think Cordia by5...
I'll say KC by single digits!!!
Congrats KCC.......Good game.......:letsparty
MVP2 Wrote:Cordia by 8....No answer for Taylor.

buttermilk..
answer enough for mr. taylor.
he shut him down all night long =]
KCCHS2010 Wrote:buttermilk..
answer enough for mr. taylor.
he shut him down all night long =]

Buttermilk didnt shut Taylor down, go look at the stats, look at wat taylor had and then look at buttermilks, then tell me who shut who down!