Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot sightings...........
[B][I]IDIOT SIGHTING[/I][/B][B][I]:
We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a "large" enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, "Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower." I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, "NO, it's not." Four is larger than two.."
[/I][/B]

[B][I]We haven't used Sears repair since.[/I][/B]

[B][I]IDIOT SIGHTING[/I][/B]
[B][I]My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, "you gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back." She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said “We’re sorry but they could not do that kind of thing." The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change. [/I][/B]

[B][I]Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.[/I][/B]

[I][B]IDIOT SIGHTING
[/I][/B][B][I]:[/I][/B]
[I][B]I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: "Too many deer are being hit by cars out here!
[/I][/B][B][I]I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore."[/I][/B]

[I][B]From
[/I][/B][B][I]Kingman , KS ...[/I][/B]

[B][I]IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE[/I][/B][B][I]:
My daughter went to a local Taco
[/I][/B][B][I]Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceburg lettuce. [/I][/B]
[B][I]>From [/I][/B][B][I]Kansas City[/I][/B]

[B][I]IDIOT SIGHTING[/I][/B][B][I]:[/I][/B]
[I][B]I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded,
[/I][/B]
[B][I]"That's why we ask."

Happened in
[/I][/B][B][I]Birmingham , Ala.[/I][/B]

[B][I]IDIOT SIGHTING[/I][/B][B][I]:[/I][/B]
[I][B]The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!"
[/I][/B]

[B][I]She was a probation officer in [/I][/B][B][I]Wichita , KS[/I][/B]

[B][I]IDIOT SIGHTING[/I][/B][B][I]:
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

A deputy with the
[/I][/B][B][I]DallasCounty Sheriffs office, no less.[/I][/B]

[I][B][/I][/B]
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
HAHA thats weird...a security officer at the Birmingham Airport asked me close to the same thing and I just laughed at him...
Those are some good ones.
Haha....that was purty funny!!! I liked the first one the best though.