Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions On Who is Going to Win Each Class.
Tell me what u think is going to shape up in football next year, and Why?
1-A Hazard- because i have been hearing it for atleast 3 or 4 years that players such as michael campbell, austin maggard, my cousin mikael, tyler olinger and austin blanton that they are going to win it all. and i believe they are going to work hard and get it done.
2-A Newport Central Catholic just guessing
3-A Belfry- Because only lost a few players to graduation, and return ivan lee and many more
4-A Bell Co just a ton of talent shouldnt of actually got beat this year, and one of best kickers in the NATION
5-A Highlands- just too much talent
6-A Trinity- because loads up d-1 prospects.
does anyone not have any predictions for next year
Its way....to early for these types of predictions.
I would venture to say that no, no one does because it's a year away and WAY too early to be talking about this kind of thing. Who knows what could happen between now and then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, bs, you beat me by seconds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its a prediction it doesnt hurt to guess. and base it on what the team is loosing.. prestonsburg should be really tought next year, i dont think they lost like 5 or 6 players
bac2369 Wrote:its a prediction it doesnt hurt to guess. and base it on what the team is loosing.. prestonsburg should be really tought next year, i dont think they lost like 5 or 6 players

Prestonsburg lost 3 on offense, and 5 on defense... The Blackcats also return there leading rusher in Allen Craynon, who had nearly 2,000 yards rushing this past season.
I do think that Russell will be in the mix for next year just becasue it SHOULD come down between Russell and Belfry next year.......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
p-burg should be very good next year..i expect them to go deep in the playoffs again.. how about russell, how many did they loose. and who is returning
This is way to early
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kinda Early, I'll say Belfry of course for now! Haha! But you never know what could happen in 8 months between now and kickoff.
isnt kentucky recruiting ivan lee the runningback/fullback from belfry
While I think Highlands will win 5A, I'd say CovCath has to be the favorite. Highlands loses a lot of starters and CovCath has a lot returning. Plus, CovCath had a first year coach this year. Next year, they'll have a year under the belt under the new system and will be much better.
bac2369 Wrote:Tell me what u think is going to shape up in football next year, and Why?
1-A Hazard- because i have been hearing it for atleast 3 or 4 years that players such as michael campbell, austin maggard, my cousin mikael, tyler olinger and austin blanton that they are going to win it all. and i believe they are going to work hard and get it done.
2-A Newport Central Catholic just guessing
3-A Belfry- Because only lost a few players to graduation, and return ivan lee and many more
4-A Bell Co just a ton of talent shouldnt of actually got beat this year, and one of best kickers in the NATION
5-A Highlands- just too much talent
6-A Trinity- because loads up d-1 prospects.
I totally agree with you, because belfry will always be good.
bac2369 Wrote:isnt kentucky recruiting ivan lee the runningback/fullback from belfry

I believe they are looking at him for next year because he is just a junior, but they are recruiting Dustin May.