Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 82 Boyle 50 ( 5/3 )
Congrats Paintsville!
Good luck for the rest of the turny!
Wow!!!
I thought they would win, but I was afraid they might have a let down and only win by a small margin!!!
Boy was I ever wrong...(again)!!
Congrats Tigers!!
Lando once again leading scorer. started off slow but in the end had 26. grimm followed wit 22 and murray had 16
Congrats to Paintsville on the win and good luck rest of the tournament.
Great win for the Tigers. :Thumbs:
Congrats
All the Tigers played very well. I was impressed with their defense. Playing a whole lot more aggressive this year. Was very surprised to see the turn out by the Tiger faithfuls today. Nice crowd! Good Luck Tigers the rest of the way.
who do they play next??
I believe it is Lincoln County tomorrow at 4.
Impressive win by Paintsville. This might be the year they put it all together. I dont think they will have any problems with Lincoln tommorow.
Great win and god luck TIGERS tomorrow!!
WOW..32 point win over a good size school in the 5th/3rd is IMPRESSIVE!
Paintsville is playing great. Hard to believe that we have two great teams playing this well from the 15th down state. Them and Valley will duke it out for the 15th region crown!!!
Me and ole' Redneck went to the game today. I was pretty impressed by the large margin of victory and how well the subs done during this contest playing about the final 7 minutes. Paintsville could have won this game by 50 if they had done some of the little things that have been problems for this group. They didn't rebound well on the defensive side allowing Boyle to have about 8 put backs. Also they bunched up on one side of the court on offense instead of spreading around the perimeter and lacked a person cutting to the basket from time to time. Other than that they played about as good as you could. The first 5 minutes of the game Paintsville tried to play a slow style of basketball which is not what they have done all season and it showed. After they decided to press and play baseline to baseline is when they blew this thing open. Best of luck tomorrow against Lincoln Co. With a win tomorrow they will face Lexington Catholic/St. X in the semi's on Saturday. Go Blue!!
I look forward to seeing paintsville in the semi's and hopefuly in the finals. it will make EKY look good. good luck to all teams in it.
Congrats Tigers!
Hey, did anyone hear what happened to that Official that went down in the 2nd. Just wandering how he was doing. He left the floor under his own power. But, he didn't look to good when he was laying on the floor.
Congrats Paintsville! They are looking unstoppable right now...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not sure what happend to the man. All I know was that I was watching the ball, Paintsville intercepted it real quick and as I turned my head there is a man laying on the court like a police chalk line from a homicide. If I had to guess he probably buckled his knee from trying to change directions so quick. That was the first time I've ever seen anything like that. Not trying to be discourteous to the guy, but I'm glad he got out of there but not under those circumstances. The replacement in the second half done much better imo.
Sure would be something to see 3 mountain teams in the final 4, with Paintsville, June Buchanan, and Elliott Co.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville