Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courier-Journal All-State 2007
True true true!
Jeepman Wrote:I would agree that a player who rushed for over 2000 yards must be doing something right. When you say PATHETIC I'm hoping that you are refering to him not making the list and not the young man that made it. That would be wrong.

Yes, I was referring to Allen not making it being Pathetic.
I don't know why but I didn't see Ben Benedict's name on any all state honors. He's from Estill County and rushed for 1865 yards along with 27 TD's. If that doesn't get ya some recognition then I don't know what will ! :mad:
Politics,politics,politics! You Do Not Vote For Your Own Kids. You Vote For Other Teams Players. If Acoach Is Not Very Popular Then Do You Think Other Coaches Are Going To Vote For Their Players.
Congrats to Dustin May, Phillip Hickman, Ivan Lee, and Jimbo Stanley.
These are a joke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
gish Wrote:Absolutely blows my mind that Allen Craynon wasn't even honorable mention. 2004 yards rushing with 27 TD's all the while sharing carries with Seth Setser who nearly had 1000 yards himself. Typical Central Ky/Lousiville Bias in the voting. Magoffin County's Jordan Howard was Honorable Mention 742 yards. PATHETIC!
To be quite honest with you, he had 907 yrds, 17 tds, and was a FULLBACK, for 132 carries. So i guess thats PATHETIC.
Jeepman Wrote:I would agree that a player who rushed for over 2000 yards must be doing something right. When you say PATHETIC I'm hoping that you are refering to him not making the list and not the young man that made it. That would be wrong.
i couldnt agree with you more he didnt know nothing about it, he just played the game.