Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Auburn Predictions
Tigers come to Commonwealth this weekend for a night game. 

Kentucky coming off a bad loss to Florida in The Swamp. Game was another "it's not so much that we lost but how we lost". 

Cats open as a 2.5 point favorite and need this one if they want to be bowl eligible.

Thoughts?
We definitely need this game to make a bowl.  We have a out of conference game we should win.  If we win that one and the Auburn game we'll have 5 wins. We'll need to beat UofL last game to be eligible for a bowl,  at 6 wins.  Or snag a win vs Tennessee or Texas.  Which we should be huge underdogs in those games.  We maybe underdogs in the UofL game. 

Been a crazy year in college football,  so who knows what might happen! Maybe we got another upset to pull up our sleeves  Wink
(Yesterday, 08:10 PM)King Kong Wrote: We definitely need this game to make a bowl.  We have a out of conference game we should win.  If we win that one and the Auburn game we'll have 5 wins. We'll need to beat UofL last game to be eligible for a bowl,  at 6 wins.  Or snag a win vs Tennessee or Texas.  Which we should be huge underdogs in those games.  We maybe underdogs in the UofL game. 

Been a crazy year in college football,  so who knows what might happen! Maybe we got another upset to pull up our sleeves  Wink

As honest as I can be, I really don't care much. Two bad football teams. L I 'm not sure Stoops really wants to be here. The playersooks like a very forgettable season. The players seem to feel that, too. On to Pope... I guess.