Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 45 Pike Central 7
Blackcats go to 5-0 with the biggest game of the year thus far coming next week.
Central seem’s to be going down hill
(Yesterday, 12:24 AM)Hawks101 Wrote: Central seem’s to be going down hill

I feel like there’s some good talent there. The QB I thought looked great. Had a great arm and was strong. They have Stewart at wideout now and it’s like they’ve never thought to throw it up to the kid that’s 6’4 and towers over the defense. Seemed like that should’ve been in the playbook somewhere.
Yea there is I know they got few seniors. But I know they got lot of youth that is starting at this point. What one of the coach’s told me. I wish they open play book little more might do little better.

Might new system training youth up on. Some coach’s do that but you never know. Congrats black cats. Like see yall go 6-0
Good win by the blackcats. Appreciate that Coach Hager left his young players on the field for most of the second half. Developing for the future is always a good sign in a young coach.
Watched this one live on WPRG. Seemed like every other play there was a flag for something. Centrals QB1 getting ejected will
hurt them next week. Congrats blackcats
Congrats Blackcats.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I was hoping the Blackcats would come out and handle the Hawks and that’s exactly they did tonight. A few hiccups in the second quarter, other than that Pburg played their most complete game of the season. Defense played outstanding outside of giving up a TD on a trick play. Offense come with a balanced attack and it worked very well. Holbrook grew up tonight. He was more patient in the pocket and went through his progressions and found open receivers. If that can continue, this team is going to be very difficult to defend. Alex Harris was an absolute STUD tonight also for the Blackcats.

Pike Central has a good team, just need to figure out their identity on offense. They have some dudes.

Good overall win… Congrats Blackcats. Keep it rolling!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(Yesterday, 01:52 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: I was hoping the Blackcats would come out and handle the Hawks and that’s exactly they did tonight. A few hiccups in the second quarter, other than that Pburg played their most complete game of the season. Defense played outstanding outside of giving up a TD on a trick play. Offense come with a balanced attack and it worked very well. Holbrook grew up tonight. He was more patient in the pocket and went through his progressions and found open receivers. If that can continue, this team is going to be very difficult to defend. Alex Harris was an absolute STUD tonight also for the Blackcats.

Pike Central has a good team, just need to figure out their identity on offense. They have some dudes.

lol

#177 out of 223 before this bad loss
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
(Yesterday, 12:43 AM)Stand-alone606 Wrote: Watched this one live on WPRG. Seemed like every other play there was a flag for something. Centrals QB1 getting ejected will
hurt them next week. Congrats blackcats
What he get ejected for

(Yesterday, 01:52 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: I was hoping the Blackcats would come out and handle the Hawks and that’s exactly they did tonight. A few hiccups in the second quarter, other than that Pburg played their most complete game of the season. Defense played outstanding outside of giving up a TD on a trick play. Offense come with a balanced attack and it worked very well. Holbrook grew up tonight. He was more patient in the pocket and went through his progressions and found open receivers. If that can continue, this team is going to be very difficult to defend. Alex Harris was an absolute STUD tonight also for the Blackcats.

Exactly they need to. They have some good player’s just gotta figure it out though the season and hopefully get it goin to carry on to next year
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawks101's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
Pike central’s qb getting ejected will bring them 2 more losses on the year. Prestonsburg looked good and will be interesting to see how they handle breathitt