Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
40.00%
St. Edwards (Lakewood, OH)
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyle County at St. Edwards (Lakewood, OH) 9/7 Saturday Game
Hmmmmmm.
I am watching this St Edwards and Pinkerton North game. Boyle County is a better team than Pinkerton North based on what i have seen so far. ST. Edwards likes to run inside run off those interior linemen and lull you to sleep and then pick you apart with the pass. So to me Boyle is gonna have to be disciplined on the pass coverage. Boyle will be fine offensively. Haddix will figure something out as the game goes along.

regular season (neutral field)
[2024] Boyle County (Danville, KY) 35 (87%), [2024] Pickerington North (Pickerington, OH) 17 (13%)

playoffs (neutral field)
[2024] Boyle County (Danville, KY) 38 (95%), [2024] Pickerington North (Pickerington, OH) 13 (5%)
(09-02-2024, 04:30 PM)Real Badman Wrote: Very clear not many people know much about HS football outside KY. I have strong reason to doubt that Boyle could beat a top team in this state, let alone a top 10 team in the country. However mass respect for playing with the big boys.
This post did not age well…..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • HighViz
No it didn’t. Lol
Haddix is a believer and once your players start to believe great things can happen. In 2013 his team beat Alcoa Tn and a lot of critics could not accept it and claimed home cooking by the refs, well I don't think that excuse will work anymore after the St. Edwards game. Congratulations to the Boyle County Rebels and coach Haddix you not only represented your school you made high school football in Kentucky respected nationally.

Sorry 2017 was the year in the previous post
[-] The following 1 user Likes cherokee's post:
  • 64SUR