Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/25/24 MSFB Rankings
Feel Free to talk it out and rank them.
Haven’t seen anyone that is super dominant this year in person . But I know Pikeville has hammered Belfry and LCA. Putting up over 75 combined points and yet to give up a score. Not sure about their 7th grade. But I know they were champs last year as 6th graders. Raceland 7th has looked really solid so far this year. Looked good against Greenup and Johnson Central in the grid and it was 32-20 in favor of the Rams against Corbin at Boyle Co. that game was called midway through the 3rd due to the weather. Corbin beat Raceland in a defensive battle in 8th grade that day as well. I bet both teams had a combined 70 yards of offense.

Raceland has Hazard this weekend at their place. What’s the word on their MS teams this year?
(08-25-2024, 06:40 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Haven’t seen anyone that is super dominant this year in person . But I know Pikeville has hammered Belfry and LCA. Putting up over 75 combined points and yet to give up a score. Not sure about their 7th grade. But I know they were champs last year as 6th graders. Raceland 7th has looked really solid so far this year. Looked good against Greenup and Johnson Central in the grid and it was 32-20 in favor of the Rams against Corbin at Boyle Co. that game was called midway through the 3rd due to the weather. Corbin beat Raceland in a defensive battle in 8th grade that day as well. I bet both teams had a combined 70 yards of offense.

Raceland has Hazard this weekend at their place. What’s the word on their MS teams this year?

They won there 1st game 37-0 over Lincoln County. They won there 2nd game over Madison Middle 24-0 ( game was called at halftime due to a scurmish).
Meece Middle 8th (Somerset) has beaten Danville Bate 28-6, and Northern (Pulaski) 32-14. They play Lexington Catholic on Saturday at Somerset.