Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GRC
50.00%
Belfry
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Rogers Clark at Belfry 8/30
GRC vs Belfry. Thoughts?
I am going with GRC.
The big question is how will the Pirates defense will do. I think Belfry will put some points on the board. GRC will have more depth do to greater numbers. Game could go either way. This will be a much harder test for Belfy than Breathitt was. GRC by 12.
Belfry better sure up some things on defense or they are in for a long night but hopefully they can pull off a win
GRC looked sharp against Central Hardin. I’ll take GRC by 14.
For some reason I like all pike county schools football teams.

GRC is good

Let’s go Belfry in a shootout

Belfry 41
GRC 40
depth will be the difference
Belfry had a nice lead last year then fell apart late when depth and speed took over for GRC.

I think depth and speed once again rules the day for GRC. Belfry gets some big plays and scores points, but just don't have the horses to take down a 6A team down the stretch.

GRC 42-28

Good water line test for Belfry.. if you want to be a State Title contender you should be able to beat a middle of the pack 6A team. I have no doubt CAL or Central wouldn't handle GRC by a few scores. When Belfry was playing at a high level this would be a game they would win with relative ease as well like Tates Creek, Henry Clay, or Bryan Station games of the past. I dont think any of us expect them to be at that level of winning easily, so even winning by a narrow margin would still signal they are a team who will be tough to contend with.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EKUAlum05's post:
  • OutlawJoseyWales