Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region
Who are the top teams this year?  I saw one of the Perry parents bragging about preseason individual player accolades online today but their coaches poll didn’t help them in the matchup tonight down at Breathitt.  Call me old school but back when my kids played the team and wins were all that mattered.  Seems like that kind of stuff drives a wedge in teams at times and it has to be embarrassing
(08-20-2024, 10:48 PM)HollerRat Wrote: Who are the top teams this year?  I saw one of the Perry parents bragging about preseason individual player accolades online today but their coaches poll didn’t help them in the matchup tonight down at Breathitt.  Call me old school but back when my kids played the team and wins were all that mattered.  Seems like that kind of stuff drives a wedge in teams at times and it has to be embarrassing
I hear that in the 14th region it should be knott counties to lose. Supposed to have a really solid team from top to bottom. Breathitt just out hustled Perry last night. Better all around from what I could tell. Those individual accomplishments definitely didn’t help get the W but it seems to make some parents and family members feel better about themselves.