Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Harlan Co player Reggie Cottrill
Apparently Reggie cottrill from HC had a pretty severe accident yesterday involving Fireworks. Prayers for that young man and a healthy recovery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes shottaker23's post:
  • Belichick
Praying for this young man I hate to see anyone hurt or injured wishing him a speedy recovery!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bigbluewarehouse's post:
  • shottaker23
Praying the youngster recovers fully. Love watching him play, he’s legit.
Prayers for this young man.

https://www.wymt.com/2024/07/05/harlan-c...-incident/
Reggie has more heart than anybody I've EVER seen play the game. He's such a good kid, and has always left everything on the court.

Thousands of prayers have gone up for Reggie, and they continue to do so. Last I heard, he is recovering well and his morale is, to say the least, inspirational.
Sure was a joy to watch him at State Tournament. Obviously Noah stood out amongst everyone else, but the long hair & tough play stood out the most from Cottrell. A real joy to watch play, prayers he is doing better and can continue to play.
Reggie was hurt in the Clay County game. Went down horizontal very hard, and ended up breaking his wrist. He played the rest of the game and all of the state tournament with a broken wrist. He has more guts and heart that anybody I've ever seen.
I hated to hear this. tough kid, prayers for him!
(07-08-2024, 01:27 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Reggie was hurt in the Clay County game.  Went down horizontal very hard, and ended up breaking his wrist.  He played the rest of the game and all of the state tournament with a broken wrist.  He has more guts and heart that anybody I've ever seen.

Yeah I had noticed his wrist was heavily taped the whole tournament, knew he had injured but didn't know until later in the tournament that he'd actually broken it. With how tough & hard he played, you would've never thought it.