Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sue...
Has anyone watched Talk Sex with Sue on Oxygen? That woman is so odd. :lol:
hahah I watched this a few times lol. It's hilarious..
She freaks me out!
WHy? Because she is the kinkiest 70 year old anyone has ever met lol
she is funny... nothing seems to embarrass that women.. shell talk about anything
i've wanted to call her for a long time lol
taxilaugh:
She's just so dang smart.
Yea I watch this show for a good laugh everynow and then.
I watch it up until homosexual males call in, then that's when the channel gets changed. You can learn quite a bit from her. lol
I've watched it a few times.. She's a cool old woman lol
Seems like I need to start watching it.....guess I'll have to get Oxygen first :?
that show is hilarious. i like that lady. personally though, i think dr. ruth is funnier. that woman is like 90. i love things like that though, nothing is funnier than old people talking about sex. Big Grin
Dr Ruth is awesome. she was also a sniper for the Isreali army when she was younger.
omg VV i did not know that, but that is wild. hahaha thanks for sharing that. makes the woman even more interesting. that accent she has is great too, i think it makes it even funnier. my grandmother is from germany and has a similar accent and well i know that i would die if she was to ever offer anyone advice about sex. lol
yea i think it is true. it was in a magazine i read and the article was Fast Facts about celebrities.