Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Serving Team/ Server in the 15th
what do you think?
from what I saw last season, pike central, pikeville, belfry and east ridge had the best servers. while belfry and pikeville was more consistent, pike central and east ridge had very hard serves.
Seirra Little--Pikeville
#6 Allen Central
Belfry #21 they call her BB

Belfry best service team...they don't give away many points in a match all the other teams hit 2 many nets
21 for Belfry is Brittney Branham
Belfry is consistent which is more important in big games than hard serves. You gotta get the ball in to play.
UKfan835 Wrote:Belfry is consistent which is more important in big games than hard serves. You gotta get the ball in to play.

yes belfry is the most consistent i agree, so is letcher central even though they arent in the 15th
belfry has hard serves, i agree..
pike central does too...all the girls have overhand
Johnson Central also have some very consistent servers, I have seen Brooke Conley get 11 or 12 aces per game Brogan Conley has a killer serve as well.
Pickle-princess Wrote:Johnson Central also have some very consistent servers, I have seen Brooke Conley get 11 or 12 aces per game Brogan Conley has a killer serve as well.

Yes they are...what number is Brooke?...I know Celena is #11
She is # 10, the libero.
Powell County's team is not in the 15th Region but they have a great serving team getting aces after aces! out of the starting 6, 5 of them serve overhand and it is very hard! The 6th serves underhand but it is by no means a softy.
i havent seen very many underhand serves in the 15th.
Pikeville or Belfry