Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Panthers 08
OK! Let's try this thread again. There have been two Pikeville Panthers 08 threads closed by the administrators because of Chuck Taylor and Jetpilot . I think Jetpilot has been OK as of lately, though.
Why penaliize everyone else that wants to talk about Pikeville Football because of one or two individuals. Can't the administrators suspend them from posting on these threads. Chuck Taylor also bashes everyone on the basketball forums but they have not been closed. Sounds like he/she wants to accomplish nothing more than trying to bash Pikeville Athletics because of some personal reason.
Some people actually want to discuss Pikeville Football 08 in an adult manner without bashing everyone involved.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the Pathers will have a very good team in 08, INMO they will have a very talented backfeild , Harmon ,Mullins, Cleary . Mullins and Cleary had very few touches this season and were very succesfull at moving the chains when called on, and are capable of major yards if given the chance. We all know Harmon is solid as a rock on both sides of the ball. QB will have another year under his belt, should see big improvements there. Baker,Ratliff and Martin are good receivers, hopefully we can PERFECT the 8 and 10 yard patterns, and screens to the quick runners. Also the Mcoy kid is a very good player RB,LB , I figure they will need him the most on Defense? Last but not least, it all starts at the line of scrimmage, Trey Branham is very good on the line,and solid as a rock. Id say that there are several positions up for bid in that area , we will see who steps up. Another key spot in my opinion is the guy upstairs in the press box on game night, very important that he gets coach Jackson and Copley the valuable info they need, you can't see what he does up there if you are on the feild. I look for a very good Pikeville team next season, and I think the Panthers have a very good Staff. Go Panthers
they wont be as good as they was last year
This one is closed because Elwayfan cannot keep the personal attacks out of it.

The threads were not closed because of Jetpilot and Chuck Taylor, but rather the collective posts from everyone getting out of hand.

Most of which were personal attacks/comments towards one another.

So this one is closed too. Until ALL of you learn to play nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Elwayfan Wrote:OK! Let's try this thread again. There have been two Pikeville Panthers 08 threads closed by the administrators because of Chuck Taylor and Jetpilot . I think Jetpilot has been OK as of lately, though.
Why penaliize everyone else that wants to talk about Pikeville Football because of one or two individuals. Can't the administrators suspend them from posting on these threads. Chuck Taylor also bashes everyone on the basketball forums but they have not been closed. Sounds like he/she wants to accomplish nothing more than trying to bash Pikeville Athletics because of some personal reason.
Some people actually want to discuss Pikeville Football 08 in an adult manner without bashing everyone involved.

You, yourself, are "bashing" here sir. How are we going to keep a thread civil when you start the thread by calling people out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]