Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 69 Betsy Layne 66
Betsy Layne lead 90% of this game just couldn't finish it in the end.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
A better game from the Bobcats in this one…they definitely play their best ball when it’s run and gun. They just got to figure out a way to finish.
Good win on the road!
Breathitt’s bench played great!!!!
Breathit's bigs played great. They are a great 1-2 combo
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great game for Betsy Layne thorugh 3 1/2 quarters, the wheels just fell off in crunch time.
Turnovers late killed Betsy Layne. I don’t think they had a plan late. They tried to hold the ball too long and when they got down, they just forced the shots instead of doing any ball movement. The entire second half was way too much one on one. The final play of the game need was a disaster. Needed the best three point shooters on the floor and left what may their best one in the bench that had more experience for this type of play than anyone else. Just some head scratchers last night as to what they were trying to do in the second half.